How to Figure Out Net Commisions in August?
    Hey:

I am doing my month end reports, and I am trying to calculate net commisions from CJ in August.

It looks like current transaction reports are only accounting for gross commisions and perhaps corrected commissions after the new reports came out.

BUT, it seems like I can not access corrected commissions from before the change over.

Doing a Transaction Detail report, a bunch of negative stuff comes up, but is this accurate? I don't understand what everything in the transaction detail report is, why some things show up and others do not.

Perhaps a better question for CJ, but thought I would float it out here.

I just don't trust these reports.

Just run a commission summary report by event date for the month of August. I *believe* that should be your net sales...

When I run that, I get what I believe to be GROSS sales, that report does not appear to take into account the reversals and corrected transactions.

How much money I made last month is anybody's guess...Nothing corrected or reversed from before the new reporting system shows up anywhere.

Well when I run it or the commission detail report I see that reversals are in fact included as I had a reversal from an August post today, and it's showing up in the August commission detail report (when run by event date and not posting date).

Ah. Might not be all accounts effected.

It looks like this might be a reporting issue associated with specific accounts and merchants then. I will contact CJ.

Thanks.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread