Take off eh?
    Todd - If we can't do our work we are NOT going to work with CJ
    You might want to tell someone.
    Yet another few hours of working on my indies and Shareasale merchants because I can't login.

Well, to be more accurate, sometimes I can and sometimes I can't. Of course, when I can login, I have to relogin every time I change the page. At least until it won't let me log in again.
    That's even more aggravating than a straight inability to login.
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!

No problems here logging in but account manager seems slower than usual.

Hi popdawg,

I can sympathize with you: it brings me to a troubled state of mind when my plans are dashed on the rocks of a "can't find server" page.

Santa Barbara, CA
    We have made significant improvements to the member area - reporitng and other functions are much better. We are monitoring around the clock and contining to tune everything to make it as fast as possible.
    Todd Crawford
    Co-Founder, Impact Radius

Give me a minute before I post again

Mansfield, TX
    It's been awful for me. By the time a page loads, it's timed out and I have to log on again. I haven't added any new CJ links for weeks.
    Michael Coley
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Los Angeles
    Are the product links all dead? I tried to add a product link to my site but it registered as a 404 page on the merchant's site. This is really uncool. We're all losing money: Merchants, affiliates and CJ. Yoo Hoo somebody wake up - the ship's heading for the lighthouse!

Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

http and a telephoto
    Add my voice to the frey, I can't get to the product link maker pages.
    Deborah Carney

Newbie at tooting my own horn M_Diddy's Avatar
    Everything seems to be working okay for me.......

15 years and counting
    ToddCrawford - We are monitoring around the clock and contining to tune everything to make it as fast as possible.
    If they are really doing that, they must know many affiliates are leaving your network. You made everything harder to use, it's slow, and it doesn't work. Even if I wanted to add links (don't worry, not anymore), I can't, most of the time. I have offers pending my approval, I can't accept (or decline) them. I've no pleasure to look at my stats.
    Tell us who was the brain damaged person to authorize such an update. You know it, IT WILL NEVER BE FASTER.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread