eBay performance last few days
    eBay bids and BINs are non-existant for me the past few days. Anyone else seeing anything abnormal with them from August 31st through today, or is it just me?

Thanks!

Getting a few bids but no registrations... Anyone else? Something is up.

Normal here. Since Thursday, Sept. 1, have had three active registrations, and bids/BINs are what they usually are.

Early in the week I was getting thousands and thousands of clicks, no registrations. The last couple days, with most of the nation focused on a national disaster, with much of the nation on vacation for Labor Day and away from their computer, and with me getting a tiny fraction as many clicks as early in the week.....I've had 4 (paying) registrations (so far).

Do I believe in the integrity of this data? Not in the least.

i'm having the same problems... investing more into PPC than gaining from sales & leads.. it's getting crazy!!

I have no problem. Ebay reporting is still averaging the same amount it usually does. If your actually losing money on PPC, maybe it's time to do something else. You obviously don't know what your doing.

the fact of the matter is.. i was talking in general not just ebay.. besides it would be a little moronic if i were to invest in PPC for ebay when they are only going to pay $0.10 per click..

I have no problem. Ebay reporting is still averaging the same amount it usually does. If your actually losing money on PPC, maybe it's time to do something else. You obviously don't know what your doing.
    Gee cjscooter, that wasn't very nice. You're not going to get off to a very good start here at ABW treating people like that!

I think all of us are going to have to reconsider how we promote eBay after the changes go into effect. My calculations indicate I will be loosing about 40-50% of what I now earn, which will make eBay not worth the effort to promote further.

I'm still trying to maintain a positive outlook until after the changes occur, but I don't have a lot of confidence that I'll be able to even break even at this point.

Andy

Thank You Andy
    that wasn't very nice. You're not going to get off to a very good start here at ABW treating people like that!

i agree.. considerations for promoting ebay are going into effect.. I've even considered opening a new CJ account thinking my account may be full of bugs or something...

well after reading some of the topics discussed on this site.. like where people say that they haven't lost money in fact they've earned more money.. it drives me crazy... i haven't been this low in about 3 years!!

I am relatively new to EBAY. What is the average ACRUs/clicks? Mine average is about 1 ACRU in every 400-500 impressions last month. Anyone cares to share yours?

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread