ABW Ambassador
    Todd - What's The Status?
    Todd, is the message on the home page from August 29th still accurate? Today sales are looking alright, about a 1.5 hr. delay. Is CJ still having issues? Do you consider this update done? When is part 2 going to start? Thanks. Damn, i just checked and this has being going for over 3 weeks now. That's one long upgrade.

Reporting has not had any delays - txn are reporting after 1.5 hrs. The deployment is done but we are still making changes to the database and other applications to speed up reporting and stabilize the members area. There are also some minor bugs that we are still resolving as we speak.

The next deployment will not require any down time and the old reports will still be available. We are hoping to enable the new performance reports around the end of September. This will not be as large of a deployment (nor have as many issues) as the txn reporting deployment.
    Todd Crawford
    Co-Founder, Impact Radius

Give me a minute before I post again

Quote Originally Posted by ToddCrawford
    Reporting has not had any delays - txn are reporting after 1.5 hrs. The deployment is done but we are still making changes to the database and other applications to speed up reporting and stabilize the members area. There are also some minor bugs that we are still resolving as we speak.

The next deployment will not require any down time and the old reports will still be available. We are hoping to enable the new performance reports around the end of September. This will not be as large of a deployment (nor have as many issues) as the txn reporting deployment.
    Todd... has reporting changed to an almost batch function where the tracking server updates the reporting server only once per hour? It seems transactions show up in a small timeframe in the first half of each hour, whereas they used to show up anytime during the hour.

Quote Originally Posted by ticketguyz
    Todd... has reporting changed to an almost batch function where the tracking server updates the reporting server only once per hour? It seems transactions show up in a small timeframe in the first half of each hour, whereas they used to show up anytime during the hour.
    Unsure - I'll look into this.
    Todd Crawford
    Co-Founder, Impact Radius

Give me a minute before I post again

What about payment???
    I got my second payment from July today and it was almost $2000 short. I called and they said, "It is a glitch, we have no clue as to when you will get paid".
    Nice service. It was once posted that we would get everything else due to us the first of september, this is not true anymore.

Red face
    Quote Originally Posted by finaidguy
    What about payment???
    I got my second payment from July today and it was almost $2000 short. I called and they said, "It is a glitch, we have no clue as to when you will get paid".
    Nice service. It was once posted that we would get everything else due to us the first of september, this is not true anymore.
    at least you got it, I show the payment being deducted from my balance yesterday morning, yet still doesn't even show it as being sent.

No deduction here yet, but I'm usually one of the last to see it.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

I received one performance incentive on September 1st, but I stil haven't been paid for my previous incentive. I think it's odd that I'd receive my August incentive but not my July incentive. I've got a ticket open on this and nobody is getting back to me.

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    No deduction here yet, but I'm usually one of the last to see it.
    Doh! I take that back. I just clicked "Payment Status" and there it is. It's less than one day's commissions for me, though, so I never noticed my balance drop.

I'll be anxious to see what the 9/20 payment shows. Between the 8/25 and 9/1 payments, I only received about 70% of what I was owed for July's earnings. It could have been due to extended transactions, but usually I have about the same amount of extended transactions every month. I'm not going to take the time to try to figure it out (unless this pattern continues).
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

15 years and counting
    Same thing here. It's ridiculous. To calculate that, they must have run their script, bringing CJ again to a halt. I've several thousand pending in my balance and they are going to deposit $27.00 in my bank account. At least I'm not getting a check.
    These people are lost.

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread