Any affiliates of SmartBargains.com?
    Hello Everyone,

Just wondering if there are any affiliates SmartBargains.com affiliates here?
    How do you find their affiliate program and how is it with parasites, etc?
    Just looking for the basic rundown of opinions.

Also, any non-US SmartBargains.com affliates? I realise they don't ship outside of US, but not sure if they pay checks outside of US.

Also (if a SmartBargains rep happens to stumble upon this thread), when are you guys planning to expland to .au? 30-70% off sounds good

I'm a smartbargains affiliate, in Canada, and I have no complaints. They pay on time, have a great affiliate manager whose easy to get in touch with.

ABW Ambassador
    by the way mate...wait first to reach europe and then they might reach you...

off topic but... i have seen many companies offering shipping to europe and then starting naming the countries and some -if not most were missing- when sending emails i was getting the reply no we dont do there and there....

off topic...but something merchants should think about, euro and pound is getting stronger against the dollar and many users searching for deals across the atlantic.

They really need to expand their shipping. I mean seriously, SmartBargains is a big-time merchant; there are small merchants who ship internationally!

There's a lot of potential sales to be made from Europe/Asia/Oceania.
    Not to mention a growing number of affiliates in the aforementioned regions.

As a shopper I'd like to see them ship to Australia and as an affiliate I'd like to see them accept International affiliates. Come on SmartBargains... get on board. Your competitors are doing it! *cough* overstock.

I'd like to rekindle this thread. Anyone have experiences with Samrtbargains.com? Do you like your association with them. Is their affiliate team responsive to your emails, questions, etc?

Thanks

Bibby, did you ever get hold of anyone at SmartBargains? I was looking through my emails from the past three years and noticed I'd never received a reply from anyone there. Granted it was only three different affiliate managers, but always the same result.
    Your Ad Here.

Quote Originally Posted by affninja
    Bibby, did you ever get hold of anyone at SmartBargains? I was looking through my emails from the past three years and noticed I'd never received a reply from anyone there. Granted it was only three different affiliate managers, but always the same result.

No I did not. Actually ended up being a disappointing relationship. I had sent an email to my affiliate manager about an opportunity on my site. He phoned me and agreed to it but after that I couldn't seal the deal with him and he never responded to my emails.
    As a result I terminated my relationship with them and will not promote their program.

I won't waste my time with affilaite managers like that, especially since most of my AM's are awesome.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread