Thread: My irish Jeweler.com is changed to the NEW My Celtic Jeweler.com

Outsourced Program Manager
    My irish Jeweler.com is changed to the NEW My Celtic Jeweler.com
    Hello all;

Just wanted to post this to everyone here.

My Irish Jeweler.com has become the new and improved My Celtic Jeweler.com !!! http://www.mycelticjeweler.com/

I invite you all to take a look and send me your comments. First thing I am sure you will notice is the site is much cleaner and more organized and no longer plays music. We have added many more products and now can truly say we offer the most Irish Jewelry available online at the best prices. If you are not using our data feed available free thru SAS I suggest you login to your account and request access. It will make your job much easier and you will never lose links.

If you are using our old data feed please change it ASAP. The new feed is up and running and available. The old one will work but it will go to the old site. If you are using one of our banners or text links there is no need to do anything as I am busy changing the old links over to the new ones.

If you are using your own text links you cannot do a search and replace as the URL's as well as the name of the new pages have been changed so you will need to redo your links.

To announce our new and improved site we are offering the following bonuses to our trusted affiliates;

1. If you are a current active affiliate, (you would have to be to receive this note) and currently have a link up to My Irish you will receive a $25 bonus after you send us 3 sales totaling more than $300 effective from Sept 1st-Nov 30th. There is no need for you to do anything as I will be doing the tracking of sales and after your third sale the $25 will be added to your commissions due.

2. If you are an inactive affiliate, (you joined but have not yet gotten around to placing a link or been busy with other projects) now is the time to get those links up. We will give you a bonus of DOUBLE commission on your first sale of over $200 during Sept. ONLY after you have sent in the second sale and then on top of that another bonus of $25 after your first 3 sales during Sept-Nov totaling more than $300 total, (same as above).

2. Important to inactive affiliates and new affiliates, the double commissions apply only to your first sale and it has to be during the month of September so don't wait around.

Do not forget that we offer Free Fed Ex shipping on all orders over $100 and I am working on a coupon good for %10 off on orders over $199.

So thanks for your past patronage and comments and being patient with us while we get the new site online. I am sure you will see it was worth the wait.

If your not an affiliate now is the time to sign up, get the link up and take advantage of the bonuses.

Visit this link to sign up; http://www.shareasale.com/shareasale...erchantID=6225
    Last edited by Richard - AMWSO; September 3rd, 2005 at 09:19 AM.
    Richard
    Affiliate Marketing Manager AMWSO
    Digestinol, Luxe-Design

Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up. Pablo Picasso

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    New site looks awesome Richard, should really drive great business as we head into Christmas

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Outsourced Program Manager
    thanks Chris;

Many affiliates are commenting on how good it does look and the development team should be proud.

All text links and banners have been changed over to reflect the new site and the data feed is up and running. Am working now on a 10% discount coupon for the affiliates to offer on their sites plus Thanksgiving and Xmas banners.

Richard
    Richard
    Affiliate Marketing Manager AMWSO
    Digestinol, Luxe-Design

Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up. Pablo Picasso

4. Newsletter Signup