Global Domains International
    Perhaps I'm missing it, but is there a section for GDI affiliates?

There isn't one, mainly because they are a 5 tier (MLM scheme) and not a true affiliate (only two tier) program. Not to mention all the spam we get from their "affiliates".
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Ah ok. Thanks for the info!

G.D.I. is actually a great company to work for...There are scams in it though... its just important who you sign up to... but all in all... you can make ALOT of money with it and its only $10 a month... if you got any questions.. feel free to email me.. thats what good sponsors are for. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by RealJobOnline
    G.D.I. is actually a great company to work for...There are scams in it though... its just important who you sign up to... but all in all... you can make ALOT of money with it and its only $10 a month... if you got any questions.. feel free to email me.. thats what good sponsors are for. :-)
    Your site in your profile is nothing but one of these:

http://www.buymystupidebook.com/

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

It's actually not...its a real way to earn ALOT of money.... of course i dont do alot of things people do

i dont-- sell anything
    i dont-- create my own website
    i dont-- Buy any other programs or systems
    i dont-- Call anyone
    i dont-- send my name, email, and/or phone # to anyone else

I use this legitimate site to expand my business and become a leader in helping others to do the same thing which helps me in the process.

Never met an MLM program yet that didn't sooner or later require me to start thinking of all my friends, relatives, and everyone in the local phone book, and the church directory, too, as potential targets for my "business."
    Generate more fake news.

Yeah..i'm always looking at ways to expand my business. The system itself is simply getting people to sign up... $1 per sign up... then you get $1 for everyone they sign up... and so on 5 levels deep...

so basically its about getting quality leads that take it seriously... im more focused on helping the people under me generate sign ups then generating them myself

plus finding a system that gets exposure and sets itself from the competition is key.

ABW Ambassador
    take your bogus mlm bull and shove it.

This is an affiliate marketing forum, not mlm

If anyone knows more about MLM than me ... step right up.

It works and then again it doesn't. And for sure most MLM programs
    are dreck for one of two reason ... the products suck and are usually
    grossly overpriced. Or the payout program sucks and you need the
    whole population of India in your downline to make a profit.

GDI is not bad as MLM goes. For one, you do not need to refer anyone.
    to make any money. For $10 you get a hosting account. You can put
    up a site as an affiliate of say Zappos or whomever and if you get a check,
    you keep the money. You pay GDI the $10 every month win or lose.

The problem with their offer is the built in webpage maker pretty much
    sucks to beat the band. It is a bit difficult to put together a nice looking
    page. But if you can put up with that garbage, a GDI page has some uses.

On mine, I have a 'one page wonder' page that is dedicated to getting leads from a reputable loan broker ... and an out link to GDI in case someone wants
    to sign up ... One loan lead a month and I make more than my $10 ... if someone joins GDI good, if not no biggie. But for everyone who does join GDI, you make $1 a month. However you have to be NUTSO to go out of your way to promote the thing.

Now, you can do this trick I am about to tell you with any hosting account.
    And if the web page maker on GDI was anything but dreck, I might just use them to do it. Okay, here's the deal.

The US tax code says that if you are in business, you can write off the costs of doing business - even if you do not make any money. But you must have the intent and actively try to put the coin in your purse.

Now, the one thing you need to have an online business is an online presence
    and or be affiliated with an online presence. My take is it is best to do both.
    Since the IRS is been known to be wishy washy about the rules.

Okay, so you get a hosting account, put up a web page that attempts to make you some money. BINGO. You are now in BUSINESS. And what do you need to do this business - a computer (you have one, you can write it off as a business expense), a broadband cable account (you can write it off as a business account.) Kaching ... you get a $40 per month write (the average
    price for a cable modem and internet access. For your computer, depending on the cost and age, you can write the whole thing off the first year.

Okay, your internet access costs you $480 per year, your puter cost you say $600. Your hosting costs you $120. A $1,200 tax write off. If you are in the middle brackets, you save somewhere around $200 to $300.

This savings doesn't mean you don't spend money, just you spend less money than you are already spending. And if you make some lucre off your
    site, even better. Because now you can qualify for a retirement account.

There are many ways to skin a politician ... you should try them all and then stick with the ones that make a profit. You have to remember one thing if you want to eat: "If nothing gets sold, nothing happens."

Banned
    From what I undestand, if you want to claim home-office deductions for things like computers or intenet access, those things must be used regularly an exclusively for business.

Now, you may use these things regulalrly for business, but if you use your computer or internet access for personal use also than you may run into some trouble claiming tax deductions.

The IRS tends to change their rules frequently so this info may be out of date, although I am pretty certain it's not.

[Quote]It's actually not...its a real way to earn ALOT of money.... of course i dont do alot of things people do

i dont-- sell anything
    i dont-- create my own website
    i dont-- Buy any other programs or systems
    i dont-- Call anyone
    i dont-- send my name, email, and/or phone # to anyone else

I use this legitimate site to expand my business and become a leader in helping others to do the same thing which helps me in the process.[Quote]

Typical MLM pitch. He tells you "how easy it is" and all the things you don't have to do.

Of course i want people to join...but at the same time its a legitimate great opprotunity

http and a telephoto
    As noted, we are an affiliate marketing forum not an MLM forum. Thread closed, don't restart the discussion.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

14. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread