War Plans
    The Mexican economy was grinding to a halt and international debt at an all time high. The Mexican President, President Fox, decided to call an emergency meeting of his cabinet to outline a plan he had to improve the economy of Mexico. When the cabinet was seated President Fox took the podium. "Fellow Mexicans." he said. "We all know the economy of our great country is on its knees, the economy has never been in a worse state. For this reason I've spent the past couple of months researching history and I have come to the conclusion that the only way to improve our economy is to invade the United States."

The stunned silence was broken when the Defense Secretary raised his hand ask asked, "How will invading the United States improve our economy?" President Fox grinned and said, "As I said I have been studying history. All the countries who fought and lost against the United States have a booming economy today, look at Germany and Japan, the United States rebuilt those 2 countries and turned them into superpowers. Also take a look at Iraq, President Bush has pumped hundreds of Billions of Dollars into that country. So next week I am ordering our military to cross the Rio Grande and invade the United States. Our military will be defeated and the United States will invade our country and pump billions into our economy." With that the cabinet burst into applause and cheers, all except for the Secretary of Defense. When the applause and cheers subsided the Secretary of Defense raised his hand and asked, "What happens if we win?"

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    I wonder how many minutes it will take, before this sprouts flames and has to be moved to Political...
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

They don't have to send the army - Future corridor Interstate 69 will do the job quite nicely.
    Ebudae

Quote Originally Posted by Ebudae
    They don't have to send the army - Future corridor Interstate 69 will do the job quite nicely.
    LOL, then they'd be reclaiming what was once theirs :P

oh man, we might lose.

Yup, Sure ... now let me check ... Cagles Mill's Avatar
    Has anyone here ever seen The Mouse That Roared, a 1959 Peter Sellers movie? You can find it on the Internet Movie Database. It was also a play.

Anyway, it is about a small European nation that declares war on the U.S. in the hope of being defeated so we would pour millions of dollars into their country. They attack with bows and arrows in an old time sailing ship, but actually ends up capturing the Q bomb just built by a U.S. scientist and which is actually a dooms day bomb. Consequently they win the war and the queen of the little country has to spend the rest of the movie/play trying to figure out how to turn their victory into a defeat. It is actually a pretty good comedy.
    Rick M.
    I would rather have a bottle in front of me, than have a frontal lobotomy!
    Does your bubblegum lose its flavor on the bedpost overnight?

Nah, they would have to go through Texas first. Not a chance.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Haven't you heard? They have already invaded and own California. One step at a time...one step at a time.

TM
    Travelin' Man

"If you don't know where you are going, any road will lead you there." -- unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Travelin Man
    Haven't you heard? They have already invaded and own California. One step at a time...one step at a time.

TM
    LOL, its called repossession, they've been there before any of you guys.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread