ABW Ambassador
    No sales since 4-Sep-2005 15:03 PDT
    Last sale for my account
    4-Sep-2005 13:09 PDT posted 4-Sep-2005 15:03 PDT

No sales since then.

I get a fair number of sales in the very late and very early hours, but nothing during daylight hours for as long as I can remember.

I know your sites and there is no reason why you should not have a steady stream of sales all day long. Same for mine; traffic is steady and growing, but daytime sales have disappeared.

Normally I would do some test purchases to confirm my suspicions, but I've already done that several times and confirmed my suspicions several times.

My advice would be to center a 160X600 Adsense block right at the top of all of your pages. Ugly as hell, yes, but not nearly as ugly as the big fat $0.00.

It's a Holiday week end people are doing other things and don't forget about the hurricane. Give these shopper's a break! I get 700-1000 unique visitor's per day and i haven't had that many sales in matter of fact i might just hang myself tonight LOL!!!!!!!!!

I've been seeing the same as CC. Some in the early morning and evening, nothing in between. With school starting this week in the North East and moms and pops free to shop all day long it will interesting to see if things change in the afternoon.

"It's a Holiday week end "

For the last three days, not for the last three weeks.

ABW Ambassador
    I get thousands of visitors per day.

Some individual sites can have 1000+ visits a day. I have many sites. So there really is no reason for this lack of sales. That is why big fat 0 days in cj look really suspicious.

Chocolate Chicken. Thanks for the encourage. Appreciate it. Will probably put google adsense on more of my sites. Looks like I can't depend on cj.

ABW Ambassador
    Sales have been great today, on the hour, yesterday was a little slower than usual.

ABW Ambassador
    Still no sales. Makes me wonder if the links for my account are tracking or they switch off the tracking now and then. Or my sales are going to some other account.

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Maybe it's a server thing? I've finally started seeing hourly postings lately, rather than the early morning/early evening postings I'd seen for months. womanht, you might see a huge surge in postings tomorrow. I've had that happen after weekends...very poor sales on the weekend and then a huge jump the first workday of the week.

It is a holiday weekend yet I've been surprised that folks do seem to be online spending money. I wonder if it has to do with the price of gas. Hubby and I went to our county's annual fair today and we figure it cost us $6.00 to drive there and back.

I know I"m digressing but I've wondered if the high cost of gas will boost online shopping this holiday season or if it will cause people to spend less on their holiday purchases. Could balance out I suppose.

ABW Ambassador
    With the gas prices, I would expect an increase in online shopping.

And an increase in shipping costs, hehe.

Animal Lover
    With the gas prices, I would expect an increase in online shopping
    Maybe so but most families tend to shop less when gas prices and other 'essentials' go up. There's only so much in the family budget and with the price of gas the way it is, it's going to dampen consumer confidence and people would be less inclined to buy stuff (offline or online regardless).

They're talking about a possible recession here in Oz because of the oil prices. I could be wrong of course.

Here's hoping that there's a big bank up of sales waiting to be posted by your batch merchants who are currently taking a holiday and won't get back to work till tomorrow.

Oscar

15 years and counting
    I had sales yesterday and the day before. I don't expect too much on a Labor Day Week-End . Anyway, it was better than expected.
    I can't check my sales this morning, CJ IS DOWN, once again. Either they are working to fix their update or they are down. The result is the same, I'm finding and testing Indies for the shopping season.

PS: I'm checking right now CJ.com with an other ISP and they are up.

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread