Question Need feedback about a new e-book I'm writing
    Hi guys!

I am writing a new e-book and need to know if anyone thinks (besides me) if there is a need for it or not. It is a good size guide for the novice affiliate....one that will walk them step-by-step from the novice to making money. It will show all those things nobody really wants to show the new person "how" to do. The title will be something like....but perhaps a little catchier "Practical Ways on How to Get Started and Succeed as a novice Affiliate"

Please let me know what you think! You can e-mail me if you want at mmurtha@zoominternet.net for more details. Thanks bunches! :0)

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Sounds good MMurtha. There are going to be a lot of "work from home" wannabes in the coming years so I think it would have value and sell. Personally, I'd make the title "How to Get Started and Succeed as a novice Affiliate" and add 'practical 'whatever' in the sub title. ALso don't know about the word "novice." Sounds off to me but it's not a big deal. Maybe new or beginner, although novice is certainly more concise and appropriate. Just sounds like something Catholic. LOL -

Good luck!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Smile
    Thanks bunches Rxane! The title was one of the things I was tickled with either....it sounded boring to me. I will take your comments seriously so please feel free to say more as time passes.

grace and peace,

mmurtha

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    You are most welcome, MM.

I suspect most web masters are closet writers so you could potentially get more input than you bargained for in here. ;-) After having been edited for years by a relentless newspaper copy editor, I have learned enough to be obnoxious. LOL
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

ABW Ambassador
    How much are you making per month?

LOL. Leave it to Trust to get to the heart of the matter... Good luck though mmurtha.
    I'm positive there are other books on this out there, but it's a big market so you may still sell a copy or two.

Trust has a valid point though. Why would your customer buy from you? What kind of back up do you have to suggest your strategies work?

These are things to think about, in as much as there are THOUSANDS of ebooks that are nothing more than people without any practical knowledge grabbing a few dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1
    How much are you making per month?
    Great question, we had an affiliate on this board who, although optimistic and hard working, barely made ends meet. He then ventured into "affiliate consulting", I wouldn't want to spend $$$ on an ebook created by an affiliate who earns less than five figures a month.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread