Question Loyalty (voucher) scheme software
    Hi All,

1st post and a request to pick your brains & expertise in the field.

I represent an International Company based in the UK, we're looking to introduce a loyalty scheme for our website users. We would basically offer our users tokens for actions such as buying our products, submitting articles and photos to the website or filling out detailed profiles for direct marketing use. Users can redeem the tokens for further purchases of our products.

The software we are currently looking at using is supplied by http://www.ipoints.co.uk which would allow us to brand the interface with our own logos and designs, but they effectively manage the loyalty programme on our behalf.

I'm currently producing a report for the Company and with all good reports I intended to outline the main options available and my recommendations. I recently completed a similar report for the Company's affiliate software requirements.

Now the problem is I can't find *any* other loyalty software suppliers, unlike affiliate software which has many, many options, loyalty software is very hard to find?

So any suggestions you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

-NW

Your best bet is to hire a freelance team to develop a system for you so it can be targeted to your needs. Checkout www.elance.com or post in the webmaster forum:
    http://forum.abestweb.com/forumdisplay.php?f=197

Good luck!
    -Greg

Hi Greg,

Thanks for the swift reply, perhaps I should have added that I have a limited budget. We have an in-house dev team here that would be up to the task but they are just snowed under with dev work to do & I'd like to get this scheme up and running by January 06.

The ipoints software is really good & will suit our needs, I was just amazed that after 5-days searching I could not find a single 'off-the-shelf' solution for this type of scheme. In the UK we refer to this as a loyalty scheme, should I be looking for an American equivalent word perhaps?

-NW

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Over here it's a monopoly controlled by TopMoxie.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

There are plenty of others that do not offer spyware or software and work very well. I know that www.eβates.com does have a negative following but after a google here are a few others:

[Please don't link to to affiliate sites.]

That's just a few. They go by terms Cash Bach Shopping, Shoping Rewards, Shopping Reβates, Incentive Rewards, etc.

Drop me a PM if you want to talk more or email me partners@creoscope.com

-Greg
    Last edited by MichaelColey; September 6th, 2005 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Please don't link to to affiliate sites.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by creoscope-greg
    There are plenty of others that do not offer spyware or software and work very well. I know that www.eβates.com does have a negative following but after a google here are a few others:

[Please don't link to to affiliate sites.]

That's just a few. They go by terms Cash Bach Shopping, Shoping Rewards, Shopping Reβates, Incentive Rewards, etc.
    More exposure comes from Googling Malware -Spyware -Adware
    Last edited by MichaelColey; September 6th, 2005 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Removing links.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Please don't link to affiliate sites.

You are misunderstanding what he's looking for, anyway. He's not looking for a rebate network. He's looking for a purely internal reward system. He wants to give rewards for orders and other actions on his site and let people redeem those rewards for merchandise on his site.

I agree with Greg said about internal development or a contractor being the best way to go. An external solution will likely be poorly integrated and would cost more in the long run.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Michael,

Sorry I didn't see that he was looking for software for their program only as opposed to an affiliate site.

Also their are quite a few 3rd party shopping carts that offer loyalty programs.

Good luck with your search.

-Greg

Try googling for webrewards and also check points.com. Might give you more ideas if anything.

Cheers,
    Peter
    [URL=http://www.typoassassin.com/?utm_source=abestweb&utm_medium=forum&utm_content=p&utm_campaign=sig]Are these affiliates stealing from you?[/URL]

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread