Affiliate Manager
    How to promote Arizona Sun?
    Hi Everyone,

There are a ton of ways to promote Arizona Sun's line of award-winning products and I just want to cover some of those areas.

If you haven't yet joined this program, click here to do so now.

Just a few reasons to give Arizona Sun some exposure on your site: 15% commission, 365-day cookie, ShareaSale network, and a solid company in business since 1982.

Sites related to the following are prime candidates for Arizona Sun's products. Grab a banner, our Full Page Creative, or add some text links and drive those customers today!

Arizona Sun's award-winning moisturizers, hair products, lip balm, sun care products, personal lubricants, etc. are a perfect fit for sites related to:

Bath & Bod
    Cosmetics
    Skin Care
    Health Care Products
    Men and Women Related Sites

Arizona Sun also carries some great Gift Sets and Gift Ideas, perfect for sites related to:

Gifts
    Gifts for troops
    Cruise & Resorts
    Travel Sites

In general, any outdoor-related sites are perfect for the sun care and lip balm products. Sites related to:

Sporting
    Beach
    Biking
    Hiking
    Water Sports
    Camping
    Garden-related
    Swimming

We have the tools you can utilize to promote Arizona Sun if you have sites related to any of the above. Remember, these products are consumables, once people use them, they are hooked! And they return to buy more. Our 365-day cookie ensures you get paid on those repeat sales

Click here to join the Arizona Sun program now!
    Shawn - Nature Hills Nursery, Inc.
    Contact Info: aol im: sms10221975 | shawn"at"naturehills.com | icq: 106-663-985
    Join the Nature Hills affiliate program now | Earn 15% per sale | 365-day Cookie

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    I'm glad I actually clicked in here, I had it in my head, for some reason the the Arizona Sun program was some magazine/newspaper with an affiliate program, heh, my bad.

I'll check out your products.

Later,

-Tom Rice
    Following everyone else is a GREAT way to become average.

Affiliate Manager
    Hi Tom,

Nope, Arizona Sun contains award-winning skin, body, and sun care products.

Thanks for the input though, I will make sure we make it clear what the program offers
    Join the Nature Hills affiliate program now | Earn 15% per sale | 365-day Cookie

what are personal lubricants? ...
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

Affiliate Manager
    my2cents,

The personal lubricants are for sexual purposes, massages, etc.

These are some of Arizona Sun's top sellers

Quote Originally Posted by affaction shawn
    my2cents,

The personal lubricants are for sexual purposes, massages, etc.

These are some of Arizona Sun's top sellers
    I knew that... was just wanting too see if you would answer... I'll be adding them to my men's health/products site...

JOe
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

Affiliate Manager
    Joe,

Great news to hear that you will be adding Arizona Sun's products, let us know if there is anything that we can help you with.

Thanks,

how to get such product if I am in China?

emily from China

blog.w@hotmail.com

Affiliate Manager
    Hi Emily,

We welcome international affiliates into the Arizona Sun affiliate program. Are you asking as an affiliate prior to joining the program - or a potential customer who may want to buy a product and have it delivered to China?

Please clarify and I will be happy to help.

Thanks,

Affaction Shawn, if the products are really good, people here would like to try to use them.
    But I dont know your requirement to export. could you offer free testing samples?Could you send email to me?

blog.w@hotmail.com

International shipping
    Hi shawn,

I have a similar issue/query.

I am based in Australia and look for products that will ship worldwide, or more usually to specified countries.

I have a lot of difficulty searching through affiliate merchants programs to find this information. I realise the non US market is not viable for some products but this a a general requets to all affiliate program marketers - can you make it a little clearer on the Shareasale sign up site where the program will or won't ship to?

all my site are .com and I am hosted in the US, but I know first hand the frustration of searching for somthing to find exactly what I want - only to have to dig very deep in a web site to find, that alas, US/Canada shipping only.
    Susan
    :Todd:

What did you guys come up with? We would like to advertise the fact that our products ship worldwide! I haven't found any clear way to do this, so far - and since we offer 25% commissions on some expensive high-end teas (Samboya-Tea.com), we should be attractive to some non U.S. affiliates!
    [B]Samboya, LLC.[/B]
    The Finest Teas on Earth

Find our program [URL=http://www.shareasale.com/shareasale.cfm?merchantID=5379]here[/URL] .

A single sales of just one 4oz. bag of Darjeeling tea earns you over $20 in commissions! Updated abandoned cart recovery feature increases sales retention by 18%. We always work to improve conversion rates and your profit opportunity.

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread