Unhappy 4lowrates/Client Shop--pay issues
    Is anyone else having issues being paid from 4lowrates/ClientShop? They are very behind on payments and all I seem to hear from them is to be patient. Anyone else having difficulty? They owe me quite a bit.

After having a high reversal rate with 4lowrates we dropped them. We send the same quality traffic to other similar programs and don't have anywhere near the reversal rate.

I believe they were either keeping the leads and not wanting to pay for them, or their budget was overwhelmed. Either way it was not acceptable at our end.

Angry 4lowrates
    I just received 18 chargebacks going back to last July (they kept extending transactions). This totalled about $200 in commissions. The reason they quoted was "Compliance" - whatever that means. I emailed the affiliate manager using the address they have posted on their CJ profile. It bounced back to me as undeliverable. I also emailed them using the CJ email system, but I don't expect any answer. In my email, I ask them what does "Compliance" mean, and to advise me if I am doing anything improper. I have a very straightforward website, and I do not knowingly violate any rules. The only thing I feel I can do is drop them. I doubt CJ would do anything (or even cares). I'm just posting this so others are alerted.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread