Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Review New Transactions = Commission Summary (previous month)
    This is weirder than weird.

When I click on "Review New Transactions" on the home page I get Commission Summary by Event Date for new Commissions, Event Date from 8-Aug-2005 to 7-Sep-2005

Uh-oh! Here we go again.

This makes me so mad. I can't get answers to anything. Why is this happening, why is it sept 7th and I still am owed money from July, why is it the they say reporting is not affected, but obviously it is. GRRRRRR

Unhappy
    My balance dropped almost $100 today. No change in payment status, reversed transactions, or locked transactions....?

I agree, something wierd is up - there is some transactions caught in the trans detail report for today, dated as sales today, (going back to 3 a.m.) that are still NOT showing up in the current commission detail report or the balance report. You might want to check your own reports, out.

Yes, they changed that report without telling us. I kept hitting the back button thinking I kept clicking the wrong report option. LOL

Seems you simply click on today's total sales amount to see all transactions for today.

Not bad, I could get used to it, just wish they had warned us.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

I'm missing Aug 20-21 in the new "review new transactions" report. Anyone else? Or does this mean that I did 0.00 that weekend?

CDC
    I can't complain but sometimes I still do...

Ooops, they did tell us about this change. I just missed it.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    It's useless to me this way.

I would like them to put it back the way it was but I'm sure they don't care what I want.

Quote Originally Posted by 7-days
    Seems you simply click on today's total sales amount to see all transactions for today.

Not bad, I could get used to it, just wish they had warned us.
    Is this working for anyone else? I click on a sales amount for a day and it gives my the totals for the whole month, I can't believe this is intended. I wish they would make sure these things work before they implement them

15 years and counting
    It doesn't work. It's misleading. It's not what we need. It's another cr@ppy modification. CJ, give us back the old transaction report.
    And you Merchants, you need to understand your Affiliates are not adding new links.
    The shopping season is coming and your competition is taking advantage of CJ failure to listen to their Affiliates. Remember, you're the ones paying the bill.

I actually like this (or at least I will after clicking on the total for a day gives the transactions for just that day instead of for the past month). I don't always check every day, but I like to see my daily numbers and then look at the detail. This is easier that doing the normal report then changing it to "Yesterday" and other days.

The scrolling left and right is still really annoying, but it looks like things are gradually improving.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

15 years and counting
    If it was working, maybe I'll say nothing.
    BUT, if I click on the total for the day, first, the whole month is coming up, then you don't have ALL the activities for that day, then if you use the filter to select ONE day like " Exact Period " " Yesterday" that report is not correct. You don't have the transactions posted that day.
    If you sort by "Posting Date" you'll get an error, normal... There's no transaction posted for that day.

It's done by people who don't have a clue of what an affiliate need. It's done by people who don't care, who don't listen...

Michael - it looks like things are gradually improving
    Improving? You're kidding, right!
    It's becoming worse and worse. Do you consider an improvement the fact that they removed that link to the "Today transactions report" on their home page to direct us to that Publisher Home » Commission Summary?

That link was in the Quick Tasks, Today's Tasks
    What does it mean, Quick and Today, or Slow and Confusing for the whole month.

I've a bunch of transactions to check everyday day and I'm spending too much time to view them. I want to see them THE WAY I WANT IT and not like somebody at CJ thinks it's better for me.
    Last edited by Zeus; September 9th, 2005 at 11:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus
    Improving? You're kidding, right!
    You must not remember how bad it was when they first rolled it out. It's considerably better now. Still not as good as it was before the changes, unfortunately, but far better than it was when the changes were first rolled out.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

15 years and counting
    I remember, it was so full of bugs when they first rolled it out, it was pathetic.
    OK, they were able to fix some of these (awful) bugs, so it's better
    but did they fix the look of the reports, or just the lenght of the names of some (spammy) merchants. NO.
    Did they improve the speed, NO.
    Can I add links on a daily basis, NO.
    Am I an happy camper, NO.
    Do I trust them more, NO.

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread