Thumbs up Well done, SaS!
    While approving one of my affiliates for datafeed access, I looked at the "Details" of that affiliate and noticed a line I never saw there before - "Last Refered Page (Page where they last linked from)". VERY useful! Thank you, Brian! I often wonder where they place links to me, and this answers the question of at least "the last linked from" one...

Thanks!

Geno

PS: I hope my life of cookie question (pushed by time to the second page of the forum again) will not be forgotten either.

Affiliate Manager
    Yes, that is helpful... but it would be even more helpful to have the last 10 referrers instead of just the one

Quote Originally Posted by Chet_B
    Yes, that is helpful... but it would be even more helpful to have the last 10 referrers instead of just the one
    Thank you for picking the thought up in the right way, Chet!

Geno

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    and help you identify cookie stuffers... so you can award the proper aff the sales credit.

Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    and help you identify cookie stuffers... so you can award the proper aff the sales credit.
    I beg your pardon?!

I think Donuts is referring to the relative probabilities associated with sales originating from a specific domain versus sales that are flat--occuring among hundreds/thousands of domains.

This would be something more on the shoulders of SAS, and I'm sure it will continue to be a big part of the tracking process -- CJ is terrible at it, primarily because they're an easy target, but I know every network sweats at the prospect of new and better parasites...or at least I hope they do.

For merchants, knowing where your affiliates find you is great. Was it the footer link? Was it the SAS directory? Your website? Things I'd want to know if I was still on the merchant side of things.

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    It's an excellent feature. I always look at this several times. Agree also with Chet, we should be able to see last 10 or so and if possible the last date visited from that link.

- Last 10 referrers
    - Date of last referrer
    These added would be great.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread