Thread: New Banners are ready for My Celtic Jeweler

Outsourced Program Manager
    New Banners are ready for My Celtic Jeweler
    Hello all;

I Just want to let everyone know that I have uploaded plenty of new banners for Thanksgiving and Xmas plus banners that link to a landing page available ONLY for affiliates, that offers 10% discount throughout the My Celtic Jeweler web site.

Go grab a few as they are really beautiful.

We are 9 days into Sept so all inactive and new affiliates still have plenty of time to place a link up and generate that first sale which will result in a double commission. The first sale needs to be submitted before the end of the month but the second sale can come anytime before the end of Nov.

To check your stats, get banners/links or make changes to your personal information, go to your affiliate login page, http://www.shareasale.com/a-login.cfm

If you have not yet signed up, now is the time to sign up with My Celtic Jeweler.com visit us at, http://www.mycelticjeweler.com/affiliates.asp

Please make sure that your current email address is good and that you can recieve newletters via SAS.

Thanks and have a great day :-)
    Richard
    Affiliate Marketing Manager AMWSO
    Digestinol, Luxe-Design

Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up. Pablo Picasso

Outsourced Program Manager
    data feed available
    Hi All;

Just to let you all know that we have rebuilt the old style data feed for the new My Celtic jewelery.com site. So if you like the old style Let me know and I will send it to you or grab the NEW style via sas.

Thanks,

Richard
    Richard
    Affiliate Marketing Manager AMWSO
    Digestinol, Luxe-Design

Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up. Pablo Picasso

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Old data feed has been restored too, the feed location is posted in the SAS forum, and we have added product tracking info too.

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

4. Newsletter Signup