ABW Ambassador
    Where's Todd?
    I may have missed this in all the CJ posts about the up?grade but has Todd been around to tell us what's going on or is he on vacation? It seems strange that he hasn't posted during this time of crisis in CJ land to tell us at least that tracking isn't being affected.

ABW Ambassador
    Thought he was away or something.

CJ should clone him, so that there will always be a Todd around to take the heat when the original is away.

Quote Originally Posted by Kip
    I may have missed this in all the CJ posts about the up?grade but has Todd been around to tell us what's going on or is he on vacation? It seems strange that he hasn't posted during this time of crisis in CJ land to tell us at least that tracking isn't being affected.
    He doesn't need to be around to tell us that. We all KNOW that tracking is NEVER affected EVER!!

ABW Ambassador
    CJ should clone him, so that there will always be a Todd around to take the heat when the original is away.
    I'm sure the original Todd sometimes wants a clone to take the heat when his isn't away.

15 years and counting
    Do not forget,Todd is one of the first CJ employee, a family member of one of the founder and the Sales VP.
    He's taking the heat for a good reason. He was online on the Sunday of the update (upgrade?) release and answering questions.
    I'm happy to see him here and still think he's doing a pretty good job. But, with such a position, he has the responsability to check the update before its release. I'm not sure he did it. He was surprised like us at this disaster.
    I saw him everyday in the Athena LinkShare thread. He knows what the average affiliate is expecting. I'm not sure he was our voice at CJ.
    What's the difference between this CJ update and the Athena fiasco? Maybe they had the same advisors.
    I'm disappointed.

so let's hope he's alive and well and shows up Monday Morning to defend the faith.

ABW Ambassador
    Todd unleashed the cj moles to do the talking.
    maybe he's even one of the moles.

I think we are a long way from comparing this to the Athena Fiasco. I did not have to worry about getting verified and CJ is not holding my commissions for 6 weeks and CJ is not ignoring us at their support center, plus a whole lot more.

Yes, it would be nice to see Todd and hear his usual reassurance. I'm sure he will show up very soon.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Maybe just maybe Todd is a busy guy with CJU being next week and all. I am sure they have a lot of preparation to do. I know I can't wait for it! Actually I am looking forward to the vacation and the three days I am planning in Las Vegas after CJU.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread