Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Knock, Knock -- Linkshare Lady -- Sept Payments?
    Hi,

Could you please let us know if the 1st Sept payment went out yesterday?

I know it sometimes takes a couple of days for the system to update. But it would be helpful to know Now if Linkshare SENT the payments, Since L/S has been purchased and Who knows if That's going to affect payment processing.

Thank you,
    "needing the money yesterday"

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    To clarify, our new payment schedule states that we authorize batches on or around the 8th and 22nd of each month. As I've stated in the past, you can expect checks to mail and appear in SynergyAnalytics within 3 - 5 business days of authorization. So, checks for the 8th batch would typically mail next week. I will have an update for you later today as to estimated mail dates for the 8th batch.

Kelli

Hope it is not too much later. Even though things were done early last payment, I got my check later than usual. Not sure why. Maybe my check went to Japan first, then here. ;-)
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Based on past experience, here's the general timeline:

Day 0: Cut-off. Wire transfers and checks to LinkShare by merchants must be received and cleared before this date to make the batch. Processing begins.

Day 1: Posting in Synergy Analytics as Issued. Processing continues and the data is sent to the bank.

Day 2-5: The bank processes, prints, stuffs, and mails the checks or processes the EFTs.

Keep in mind that when they say "on or arround the 8th and 22nd", those are the normal cutoff days, which we've seen can vary quite a bit. It shows in Synergy Analytics 1-2 business days after the cutoff and the actual check is usually 3-5 business days after the cutoff.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Thank you,

Awaiting update on estimated mailing date.

Sigh...

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    The 9/8 batch will mail on Monday.

Kelli

Question, while we are at it...

When LS has upped the date for final cut off, as they did a couple of times already, do you notify the merchants that you are planning on doing this? I see a potential flaw in this method as a merchant may think they have until midnight on the 7th of the month to get their payments in and when LS cuts everything off prematurely three days earlier (like they did before when there was a weekend), the funds do not get included in that payment and affiliates have to wait two more weeks.

Cutting off early is a nice gesture, but I bet it is keeping some of us from getting money earlier than we would have gotten had the cut off date remained the same.

Granted, this is probably a small percentage, bit it is a percentage, just the same.

Did the cut off date actually fall on the 8th this time?
    7 Days A Week Marketing

I can see at SA the 09/09 check amount and who paid how much.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Bay
    I can see at SA the 09/09 check amount and who paid how much.
    You're lucky!! I see buggerall in my account as yet and I am owed quite a lot of money. This consolidated payment thing has turned out to be an absolute bloody nightmare. At least when we had the old reporting system we knew exactly where we stood - now it's like opening a lucky dip to see if and when you are going to get anything.

Nothing here yet.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Nothing here yet either.
    7 Days A Week Marketing

The Thin White Duke PreacherMan's Avatar
    Nothing in mine.
    Keep on learning, keep on earning. :fan:

I have just checked to make I wasn't hallucinating and it's there. The merchants who are paying me already sent in their July payments, as Merchant Payment History indicates.

Mine is showing -- Sept. payments for June & July commissions that is ...

Thank you for the update.

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    Nothing here yet.
    It's obvious LS likes me more then Michael because... yep! Mine's there

BUT...

My payment History report still stops at June????

It's like one report doesn't know what the other report is doing

Mine just popped in there within the last couple of hours.

Fred

It's obvious LS does not like me (still nothing). Gee, whatever could I have said?
    7 Days A Week Marketing

15 years and counting
    I've my Sep - 2005 payment summary. I can tell I'm paid later and later, consolidated payment is not pushing the merchants to pay sooner.
    For one of my ex fast paying merchant.
    Invoice paid this month: May - 2005

24 hours later....still nothing showing I've been paid. My two remaining big merchants at LS submitted payments the end of August, so I know I'm getting a check. Just surprised others are showing payment and not everyone.

Anyone else not showing payments or is it just me that is left?
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Mine is showing now. Really good payment. Lots of merchants got their July payments in, just about all merchants got their June payments in, and a couple slow payers got May payments in.

It was odd that it showed up quicker for some affiliates than others.

Could it be Direct Deposit that slowed down posting for some? They probably need to wait for a confirmation back from the bank to know for sure that the direct deposits went through, while they can safely assume that all checks will go out. Just a guess (and probably wrong), but that's all I can think of.

FYI, it looks like the cutoff was on 9/8. Comparing the Affiliate Payment Report and the Merchant Payment History, all merchant payments through 9/7 are included. Merchant payments for 9/9 aren't included.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

I'm not set up for Direct Deposit (nor will I ever be with LS), and mine is still has not shown up. I seem to recall this happened to me last month also.

Additionally, my sales at my three remaining LS merchants is horrible this month (after a slow rise for the last three months). Something is up. Time to write my merchants and have them check on it.

Thank goodness my CJ merchant sales have been rising very nicely this last month or I'd be worrying it was something I had done (or not done).
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Quote Originally Posted by 7-days
    I'm not set up for Direct Deposit (nor will I ever be with LS), and mine is still has not shown up.
    I feel the same way about their direct deposit. No way Jose!

You are not alone as regards your payments not showing up. I'm still stuck on the payment made 8/22 (invoice period June) and I know that some of my merchants have paid up already. My merchant payment history shows nothing beyond June yet.

This is getting really old!

48 hours later....still nothing showing I've been paid.

I know the LinkShare Moderator is really up to four different people. Maybe one of the others will come here Monday, durring Kelli's absence, and tell us what the heck is going on.

Oh, and what about my zero impressions and zero clicks on Sept. 9th????????
    7 Days A Week Marketing

I don't know where you all see your payments for September because MY report stops at February 2005.

I've been receiving cheques from LS and I have no clue what they include. I had commissions sitting in my account for the longest time waiting to reach minimum payments plus the few sales I've made in the last few months.

Since I don't keep track outside of LS how much money I've made with them, I have no way of knowing what the hell I'm getting paid for. I still show commissions there that have been there for weeks already. Did I ever get paid for those? Your guess is as good as mine. Maybe I keep getting paid for the same sales every month and once my report updates to the current month my account will be negative and I will owe LS money!

Will I get another cheque this month? Only God knows because I don't think LS has a clue! I know I sure don't.

Catwoman

CatWoman,

Are you using SynergyAnalytics to find your payment reports? If not, take a look there.

Sadly, LS has not made it very easy for affiliates to find their data. Can't imagine how on earth someone new to all this finds anything.
    7 Days A Week Marketing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast