I Am Looking To Work From Home
    Any one know of any good reliable forums or sites that are geared toward finding 'work from home' positions? I don't want to make this a blurb about me but I want to find a decent work from home job.

Thanks,
    DOug

ABW Ambassador
    You mean besides affiliate marketing?

Yes, affiliate marketing is still just a PT thing.

Yes, affiliate marketing is still just a PT thing. If it were a more reliable then I would just bite the bullet but seems like one month you make money the next you starve.

THanks,
    Doug

Lots of work at home jobs aren't too reliable either. I used to do medical transcription, which is probably one of the more reliable ones, but it takes training. Everyone I know in data entry or customer service from home goes through phases of very little work and many work for more than one company. I do have a list of companies on my site at http://www.homewiththekids.com/wahjobs.htm that might help you a little. Most of the companies I have on that page are pretty well known by other people looking to work at home, so there's a lot of competition for most of the jobs. Craigslist is also a good source, although you really have to watch out for scams there.

Another way to land a work at home position is to call local small businesses and offer them your help in whatever your specialty may be.

Are you looking for a business that you start yourself or are you looking to be hired by someone else but work from your home?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The big shots are only the little shots who keep shooting.
    -Christopher Morley

Zimmy - Looking for either or really...Thanks

ABW Ambassador
    What about one of the outsourcing customer service companies? You can work from home doing that. One of the companies is called New Roads. I don't know anything about them other than they were in Internet Retailer. That may give you a start. You can do that and while you are waiting on customers can work on your affiliate marketing too.

What are your skills, experience, interests, hobbies etc.?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The big shots are only the little shots who keep shooting.
    -Christopher Morley

Quote Originally Posted by zimmy
    What are your skills, experience, interests, hobbies etc.?
    Computers and Technology is my current profession and hobby too that is why I am involved with affiliate marketing. I have a great deal of data manipulation Exp too.

Thanks,
    Doug

Quote Originally Posted by simplistechs
    Computers and Technology is my current profession and hobby too that is why I am involved with affiliate marketing. I have a great deal of data manipulation Exp too.

Thanks,
    Doug
    Data manipulation? With experience like that you should apply to Linkshare or Commission Junction. Perhaps you could manipulate the data so that our sales track correctly . Regarding work from home jobs, unfortunately there are a lot of scams out there so beware. If anybody wants you to pay some sort of a fee up front, just forget about it. You shouldn't have to pay to work for someone.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread