Ebay EPC's - they low for anyone else?
    My EPC for the last few days has been 5-10x lower than normal, anyone else with decent volume for ebay and steady traffic notice something weird?

Yes - mine have been quite low for the past few days. Something is definitely up!

Hopefully, Tracy and Ralph will let us know how they're doing. They are the Resident ABW eBay Gurus. Last I heard, Tracy was seeing normal activity from eBay.

Tracy? How are things now??

Andy

:sarcasm:

they're probably doing this to get everyone ready for the LOWEST epc's of all time beginning with next month's new rev share $#%$#% .........

:end sarcasm:

I've only had 4 registrations this month, and none since the 9th.

Just did my mid-month calculations, and this will be my worst month on ebay since October 2002 - and back then I had no clue what I was doing.

Lightbulb
    I'm afraid we'll have to wait for the next generation of Net newbies; the regulars have all learned how to type eBay into their browsers and don't need to come through our sites any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Herb ԿԬ
    I'm afraid we'll have to wait for the next generation of Net newbies; the regulars have all learned how to type eBay into their browsers and don't need to come through our sites any more.
    Good point, which means that as an aff. program - ebay always had a shelf life.

The new terms no doubt are a reflection of Ebay not needing or wanting affiliates anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by ToughTurkey
    Good point, which means that as an aff. program - ebay always had a shelf life.

The new terms no doubt are a reflection of Ebay not needing or wanting affiliates anymore.
    ebay still performs well for me- my issue is that I have enough volume to notice Low EPC's, and mine have been low lately.

My bids/BINs seem to be down just a little bit. My active registrations are worse. I've only had 11 so far this month compared to last month where I had 31 (an average of one per day).

But I have to wonder if the aftermath of Katrina has knocked a lot of people off line.

Both my bids/BINs and ACRUs are more than tripled since August. My traffic/clicks are just up slightly. I replaced all the banners with links to the products. A lot of work. But results are better than expected.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread