http and a telephoto
    Travelin again....
    I am taking a va...va... va.. VACATION!!!! I haven't done that in about .... ummm... errrr... well... a really really long time. And since I am not really that good at relaxing on something like a vacation, I need to attempt to put it out there as a business trip I am going to try and spend only one day on this particular trip doing photography! How about that? Forcing myself to relax.... but in the light of my w*rk-a-holic self... if there is anyone in the Twin Cities MN area that wants to meet up for drinks and to talk aff marketing???? I'll be there Sept 18th to the 23rd. I'm staying in Plymouth...

And if you live there and can't meet up, tell me fun things to do!
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

far far away from me, sorry.
    but have a good time
    Find us at shareasale.com 12% commission
    Shareasale Merchant 7191
    PLAZAN SKIN CARE As seen on TV . Used by Jennifer Lopez

Quote Originally Posted by loxly
    I am going to try and spend only one day on this particular trip doing photography! How about that? Forcing myself to relax.... but in the light of my w*rk-a-holic self...
    Have a great time Loxly, but most of all get some great pictures

I've accepted that I just don't have much of a standard kind of relaxtion mentality. When we went on vacation recently with my new underwater camera I spent many hours getting very wrinkly in pursuit of that great shot I had in my head, if only I can see the elements of it in the right order in front of me.

Relaxtion doesn't always mean not doing much, but doing a different kind of stuff to normal.

If find that while traveling you can come up with some of your best ideas, since it gets you away from the grind so to speak. loxly - i am from Minnesota but just moved to Arizona. Have fun, you have picked a great time to visit MN.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread