Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ABW Ambassador
    Linkshare Reporting
    Has anyone else noiticed that Linkshare's reports numbers are identical for 9/10 and 9/9?

15 years and counting
    They must have a problem (It's the Week-End):
    09/09/2005
    Impressions 0
    Click-Throughs 0
    But I've Orders and Sales

09/10/2005 looks OK with Impressions, Click-Throughs, Orders & Sales

I'm seeing something strange also. I show no data at all for 9/9. Not even zeros beside each merchant. It is not even showing merchant names for that date, just nothing!!!

I can change the dates to 9/8 or 9/10 and see plenty of impressions and clicks for those dates, but absolutely nothing for 9/9. Was there no tracking that day?
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Reporting of 9/9 click and impression data is delayed. ETA is end of business today. Tracking was not impacted.

Kelli

Thanks for the update.

However, this is another of one of those little things that should have been posted at the LS website so as to avoid all this frustation for three days.

LS has made improvements in this area, but jut minimial (usually only when something is completely down). I'd still like to see a regular update section like CJ does so we have one quick place to look for status reports, glitches and updates. This seems like such an easy thing to do and still wondering why LS is dragging their feet on this important affiliate PR item?

But I suppose now that the Messers has sold thier company their will be little concern for improving things like this.
    7 Days A Week Marketing

TI Master reported in another thread that his 9/9 reporting just showed up so looks like they got that working again. I still don't show anything yet for that day, but will keep checking. Know Kelli said it should be up by the end of the day. Just letting folks know who are following this post that it has started.
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Newbie at tooting my own horn M_Diddy's Avatar
    I gotta hand it to you ron....you are right...

Maybe you should clone yourself and work at airport security...or be that needle in the haystack guy....cause of Steve Messer farts....your'e gonna tell me what his last three meals were....

Anyway.....I had a good day commish wise on the ninth....but no idea what the hell is goin on with clicks-gimps..and percentages....oops meant imps.

But good find Ron

Thanks, but it was really Zeus who raised the red flag on this one and made me look at mine.

[Diddy...I only read your posts where you compliment me....LOL]
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Is LS tracking in working order. The last two days my record shows
    Impressions 0
    Click-Throughs 0

Assume I have totally no visitors for the two days, but I did test on my links and there is no record of it at all.

Anyone still having the zero report.

15 years and counting
    I'm still seeing a few problems:
    for 09/12/2005 LS shows Impressions but 0 Click-Throughs.
    That's just impossible.
    I've Orders and Sales ($) for 09/12/2005

Question
    I see no change overnight, even in clicks, in my account.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus
    I'm still seeing a few problems:
    for 09/12/2005 LS shows Impressions but 0 Click-Throughs.
    That's just impossible.
    I've Orders and Sales ($) for 09/12/2005
    Same here - it's bizarro.

15 years and counting
    09/13/2005 stats are posted at LS.
    Same pb, Impressions, Orders and Sales ($) are OK, Click-Throughs are missing (0)

I'm seeing the same. No clicks for the past 2 days.

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

Checking mine and they each day is reporting impressions and sales, except for today.
    7 Days A Week Marketing

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    Reporting of 9/9 click and impression data is delayed. ETA is end of business today. Tracking was not impacted.
    Kelli,

This is now 3 days old - can we get an update??

It takes about 15 minutes to log in - check the sales report - and then check other reports (like individual item report) to confirm the sales report is not accurate.

If I ONLY logged in 4 times a day - that's an hour of my time wasted - but I try more then 4 times a day

An update would be appreciated

Maybe we dont need clicks to get sales....

Maybe all them cookies are starting to pay us dividends instead of giving me a fat ass.

I dunno...as long as the cash appears its all good as my morning wood.

Although I understand

Sales are still recording (for most merchants).
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by M_Diddy
    Maybe all them cookies are starting to pay us dividends instead of giving me a fat ass.
    LMAO M_Diddy! You should be writing comedy. ;-)
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Quote Originally Posted by Rexanne
    LMAO M_Diddy! You should be writing comedy. ;-)
    LOL you saw my work huh.....I knew it was horrible...this is so not the career for me.....First I see all zeros in my reporting...now my heart and soul is trashed saying I should quit AM.....I am crushed and confused....Sucks to be me.....

HAHAHA just phucking with ya

LOL you saw my work huh.....I knew it was horrible...this is so not the career for me.....First I see all zeros in my reporting...now my heart and soul is trashed saying I should quit AM.....I am crushed and confused....Sucks to be me.....

HAHAHA just phucking with ya

You never fail to kill me with your one liners. I read all your posts just to see what you're gonna say next. :-)

Actually, if you're not writing comedy somewhere, you should be.

I have a (very secret) web site where I write adult comedy. It's fun, I get to spout off and say whatever the hell I please and exercise my comedy skills. I don't make any money with that site, hard as I've tried. Might need to find some really nasty adult affiliate programs that convert. LOL

I have no idea what your site is about but you could create quite a following with your wit. Maybe do a blog. Or move to Hollywood and write for television. Or maybe you know all this already and I'm just in 'nurture mode' by being a mom far too long that I feel the need to pump you UP (a cheer mom at that!). ;-)
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

Quote Originally Posted by Snib
    I'm seeing the same. No clicks for the past 2 days.

- Scott
    I'm seeing the same. Nothing for the 12th or 13th. Quite frankly I think sales are not reporting either as it's very unusual for me to not have any for 3-4 days, particularly with one of my merchants who performs very well for me.

That was a nice compliment....I appreciate...you should be a talent scout cause you know your shit baby, I like that about you...

First and Foremost....Linkshare reporting is Linkshare reporting.....Ponder that.

Anyway......I wanted to write a reality show years ago (when it was cool to do reality) about my office and the many dysfunctional people that worked for me over the years (had call centers)....I even had an Elvis Impersonator as my assistant......My very own Wack Pack.....

Back to the dirty dirty website....You gotta add a link to Realdoll dot com.......I'll make a banner showing you the unofficial LinkShare Athena doll we made for our office......HAHAHAHA.........Playboy dot com at LinkShare has a contest that you can win tickets to the Mansion for New Years eve for the top Affiliate......

So Rexy Baby.......You wanna be my Ari Gold?????

I'll have my people call your people yadda yadda yadda....

We interupt this broadcast for some complaining........Hey Ron....whats wrong with the LinkShare reporting today.......

That was a nice compliment....I appreciate...you should be a talent scout cause you know your shit baby, I like that about you...

Anyway......I wanted to write a reality show years ago (when it was cool to do reality) about my office and the many dysfunctional people that worked for me over the years (had call centers)....I even had an Elvis Impersonator as my assistant......My very own Wack Pack.....

I don't do management Diddy. I just work with songwriters now and only to place songs, otherwise the management/agent biz makes me sick even though I've been asked to manage quite a few people I work with because I do get that 'big jazz' when something sparks me. I'm very discriminate about what I think is funny or good music and yeah, I know my shit so I appreciate you realizing that. :-)

The reality show you're talking about sounds really good. I've worked in "call centers" (a glorified way of saying boiler room) and the characters that biz attracts are priceless. I'd suggest writing a pilot and getting it out there. It doesn't have to be reality show format, could be sit com format which would work beautifully. People love to hate phone solicitors so it would have an audience. The Elvis impersonator is beautiful stuff. DO IT!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

Absolutely.....I am inspired again.....Gonna hire me some writers.

The elvis dude was a trip.....had black teeth....a comb over that I personally think were the hairs from his ass....and gold.....lotsa lotsa gold....like Mr T gold..........

Whenever I would send him to pick me something up....he'd screw it up...

Whatever.....btw Linkshare's tracking is as Linkshare tracking is.....

Thanx Rexy, you'll do a cameo......the episode when I flicked my smoke down the side of the building and caught the whole place on fire........I thought I saw fireflies in my window....then moments later realized the whole friggin joint was on fire

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast