Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Kitchen Etc. Rebirth
    I was very pleased to receive an email from Kitchen Etc. indicating that their online store would reopen this Fall. However, there are references in the email to cooking.com which made me wonder if cooking.com bought the KE name and site.

Anyone have the inside scoop on this?

Dear Rhea,

Later this fall, we will launch the new Kitchen Etc. website. The name will remain the same, but it will have a new look, new management, and a new dedicated staff. We are committed to bringing you an exciting assortment of kitchen products, an enjoyable shopping experience, and excellent customer service.

Please feel free to share your thoughts
    and ideas about the new Kitchen Etc. website. Your feedback will help us provide the products and services you expect and tell us the best way to improve the offerings!

While the new Kitchen Etc. website is being developed, we encourage you to shop for your kitchenware and houseware needs at cooking.com.

Sincerely,

Tracy Randall
    President

Millionaire on training wheels Justdoit's Avatar
    Interesting, they were one of my best converting merchants before they shut down the site.. Curious to see how this one will develop..

ABW Ambassador
    I haven't heard anything about this, but I will also be interested to see how it plays out.

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Yeah, I'm a little nervous about this one. It took me days to scrub their links from my sites. They had a great program and a great site and I'm curious to see how they'll be reinvented.

I don't working with cooking.com. If anyone here has a relationship with them could you check with the AM and see if you can find out if they now own the KE name/site?

I think Cooking.com does own the site. First, there are pictures at the Kitchen Etc site that have the Cooking.com logo on them. Second, descriptions of items are identical to the Cooking.com site. Inventory is identical. And finally, the SKU numbers of the items are identical.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread