Has anyone been paid past the April invoice? I last got payment from them in June for my April payment, and have not been paid since. Just curious if it is a 1-800-Flowers issue or a Linkshare issue.

Mansfield, TX
    I just looked at the Merchant Payment History report and my Affiliate Payment Summary reports, and they're paid up. They've been included in my consolidated payments. Here's the information from the Merchant Payment History and the Affiliate Payment Summary reports.

Mar, 2005: Payment Received (included on 5/18 consolidated payment)
    Apr, 2005: Payment Received (included on 6/20 consolidated payment)
    May, 2005: Payment Received (included on 7/22 consolidated payment)
    June, 2005: Payment Received on August 01, 2005 (included on 8/3 consolidated payment)
    July, 2005: Payment Received on September 06, 2005 (included on 9/9 consolidated payment)
    Michael Coley
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Thanks Michael, sounds like I need to nag LS, as I'm owed a few K now...

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    TI Master,
    If you'd like, you can PM me or send an email to abw (at) linkshare (dot) com with your LinkShare username and registered email address as well as a description of your issue. We'll look into the status of your 1-800-Flowers commissions.

I spoke to someone in the NY office who informed me that he thinks it was because the system didn't think I had a confirmed email address. I reconfirmed it, but he said I should call in again soon and make sure that subaccount is no longer on "hold" so that I get my held-up payments on the 9/22 batch.

I would like to make the suggestion that there be some sort of indication made to the end user when the account is on hold, because the only indication that I got was just that I stopped getting paid.

It was even more confusing because I was still getting paid for my other subaccounts. (I have 8 subaccounts under one master account).

I'll go ahead and email you with the particulars.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread