BF Payments
    Has anyone got a check from Boscov's in the past few months?

Lola I'm glad to see somebody else post here regarding Boscovs payments. The answer to your question is NO and I've got 3 months commissions tied up in the payment report. I sent an email to Alison, the AM for Boscovs, and she said that the funds were sent to BeFree on August 17th (that's almost a month ago). I sent her another message this morning asking WTF is going on as it still says "awaiting funds". Haven't heard back from her yet but hopefully she will reply tomorrow. Seems to me BF is holding onto merchants' funds for some unknown reason. I don't think Alison would have told me that the funds were sent if they were not, so something smells fishy at BF.

Quite frankly now that they have also joined CJ I think we are better off migrating over there from BF. At least with CJ you know you're going to get paid. I've already joined them at CJ and will be swapping over all my links little by little.

When I hear back from the AM I will post here again.

Thanks Grumpy, I also sent an email to Alison, but have not received a reply.

I don't know if you got a reply from Alison since your last post, but I just received one from her. Apparently BeFree LOST THE CHECK!!!! (now that's a lame excuse if I ever heard one). Probably holding onto the merchants money to gain some interest if you ask me. Anyhow they told Alison that they would be doing payments today, so I sincerely hope that is the case or I'm going to be real pissed off.

Lost the check? Whatever...I think someone is full of (how do you do that poop icon??)

Quote Originally Posted by lola
    Lost the check? Whatever...I think someone is full of (how do you do that poop icon??)
    I agree

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread