Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    TODD -Payments For Sept???
    TODD - Are the payments for September going to be late again??

According to CJ as of Sept. 9th:

Be assured that publisher payments will still be released on our normal schedule of on or around September 20th.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

I wonder what "around" constitutes? Any time the week of Sept 20th? It's a Tuesday, so there should be no excuses this month.

It's a Tuesday, so there should be no excuses this month.
    But wait! The power is out in LA! It might work its way up to Santa Barbara, or there might be a domino effect.

Don't give up hope, there's still plenty of time to come up with an excuse.

Andy

I'm surprized that CJ wasn't affected by the LA blackout today. My site was down for more than 4 hours because of it, as my hosting company's data servers just happen to be in LA! This really screwed up my sales today I'm sure, as things were coming in normally this morning before it happened. So I don't think CJ can use that as an excuse seeing as they were still up and running during the outage.

Does anyone know what makes up the "beginning balance" in the current balance section of the reports page?

We do not anticipate any delays in payments.
    Todd Crawford
    Co-Founder, Impact Radius

Give me a minute before I post again

Is everything still going to be on time for August Sales due in September??

I haven't seen my balance drop yet..?
    Just Curious..

I haven't seen mine drop either and it's the 20th.

It looks like no payment delays per se, but for Sept there is a publisher payment showing, a current balance that looks like it should have been included with the payment this month and more commissions that have been "locked" for quite a while that do not appear to have been included in the "publisher payment".

Is this an error in the interface, are only partial payments going out in some cases this month?

A Real *and* Darn Cool Member! lstolze's Avatar
    My balance has just dropped in the past hour or so.
    ~Lisa - Brilliant Mastermind, or Nut? You decide!

A Publisher Payment has posted, but I'm not happy. The amount is less than the amount in Commissions, leaving a balance due which equals one merchant's amount for August. On top of that, the entire August balance for another merchant is still stuck up in Locked. It was never transferred from Pending Commissions. This is in addition to the amount in Extended.

This stinks. With the old system, you could tell what had been Extended from the previous month, but you always got paid the entire remaining balance.

Now that the balances have to jump through an extra hoop each month, it seems to have slowed the process down. If I have locked commissions, I think it is fair to expect to be paid for them on time.

Now what? I have to wait an extra month to get paid the entire amount for two of my larger merchants because the balances didn't transfer from Locked in Pending Commissions to Commissions in Current Balance in a timely manner?

15 years and counting
    I'm paid too, or at least my balance is showing it. BUT, I can't find anymore HOW MUCH I've been paid. I know, I can always calculate it, or check with my bank (in the next few days) but I'm not leaving on the table that kind of money to do all the work myself. I'm fed up with their crappy interface.
    If I look in Payment Status all I have is my last payment (Sept 1st) and several years of Payment History (not sorted)

Is it too hard to ask for AN ACCURATE STATEMENT, if they pay, the payment status SHOULD reflect it immediately.l

I'm not astonished Todd is hidding, I'll be ashamed too in his position.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy
    On top of that, the entire August balance for another merchant is still stuck up in Locked. It was never transferred from Pending Commissions.
    It gets better.

Today one day after my publisher payment is sent minus 30% of August commissions that remained as Locked, that same Locked balance has moved to my Current Balance.

So unless CJ decides to make a second payment this month I will have to wait till October 20th to see the money.

I have never previously had a delay with the merchants whose locked commission were held up this month.

So it appears CJ decided to short pay in order to say they were on time this month and keep 30% of my commissions for 30 days. I am sure CJ will say the merchant missed the deadline.

"Locked" but no payment??? So CJ will collect the money between now and 10/20, and hold our money to generate interest for themself? Did CJ say they are going to issue another payment once they collect the "locked" commish?

ABW Ambassador
    I haven't seen my balance drop yet..?
    Maybe months with "R" (like when oysters "R" in season) only the dark meat gets checks issued and the white meat (even the other white meat) have to wait for the other months.

It could be a load balancing thing to lighten server load so the product links will load in less than 9 hours.

Newbie at tooting my own horn M_Diddy's Avatar
    Mine is fine.

Payment says it was sent

Sent on 19-Sep-2005

and it seems to be right.....

Diddy

Shilling out at CJ for a bit

My payment shows in the Transaction Detail now, posted a few hours ago. The amount looks right.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Payments Fine Now..
    and it looks right..

Good Luck - Hope Everyone's Pay Is On Time And Accurate..

15 years and counting
    Publisher Home Commission Summary Commission Detail
    Is it the report you're talking about Michael?
    I don't see my payment. I know it was deducted from my balance but I can't see it there and it's not in my Payment Status either.
    I'm a CJ affiliate from their early beginning, I average 100/200 orders a day, I've several accounts, I'm checking my stats at least 20 times a day, I've never had a payment pb with them and I can't find my payment transaction anymore. Either something is wrong with me or CJ is really scr@wed up.
    OK, maybe I'm getting old but I'm wondering if I'm the only one to spend more time now on CJ just to check my stats. It's taking me for ever to find the information I need.

A Real *and* Darn Cool Member! lstolze's Avatar
    Mine is showing now if I go to Run Reports tab, and then scroll down a bit to the Current Balance box, it shows the Publisher Payment. It still isn't showing in my Payment Status area.
    ~Lisa - Brilliant Mastermind, or Nut? You decide!

15 years and counting
    Thanks Istolze, I'm seeing the Current Balance (September, 2005) and my Publisher Payments.

Our Publisher Payment was included in our Transactions Reports before. Does it mean we're not going to see it with our transactions now?

Animal Lover
    Check under Transaction Details - I've only since learnt that the Transaction section of the reports doesn't tell you much about what you are 'earning' per day, it's just an account telling you the transactions that the merchants and CJ are putting in and out of your account and any one day's details may relate to a sale activity that happened a month ago...It should tell you what's you got paid.

Commission Summary and Details is what's being earnt daily and posted daily.

Oscar

15 years and counting
    I'm lost with their non intuitive navigation for their reports.
    I just found an area where I've never been and my Publisher Payment was there too.
    Transaction summary by Advertiser
    I've the detail for all my advertisers and CJ is considering themself as an advertiser.
    Advertiser.........................Commisson Amount (USD)
    USD Commission Junction..... ($xx,xxx.xx)

I'm glad to see that one:
    The Home Marketplace................ $0.00

I don't know who was in charge of that up(down)grade but he (she) should be explaining the reasons behind all these changes.

Oscar, I'm looking in the Transaction Details and I can't find my Publisher Payment. Maybe I'm not looking at the right place.

In the bank
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!
    ================================================================

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast