Unhappy CJ It Just Really Bugs Me!
    It just really bugs me, how on earth are you supposed to find reversals?? My balance went down today by $20, how am I supposed to find the reason, why?
    Do I have to know the exact date to track that? OK, so am I supposed to be psychic and the date just comes to me?

ABW Ambassador
    I think they are sick about us complaining about reversals. If we can't find reversals, we can't complain about reversals.

CJ is BEYOND messed up at the moment. I can't make heads or tails of most of their financial reporting.

Even on the merchant side, balances fluctuate with no explanation.

It's craziness!!!!

My reversals happened on the 8th and 9th (if I remember) and it's bugged me that I can't see them at all - I was thinking it was just my not being able to find them. I got some incentive payments a couple of days later and DID find those after much searching.

The reports system is garbage, when I try to find a report, it frequently returns $0, though it obviously shouldn't be. My "recent tranactions" page covers the start of the month to date and has random figures at the top of the columns that change at least daily and make no sense at all.

It worked for a while and looked like it might have been an improvement, but right now CJ's reporting is easily the worst of any network that I belong to - and WHY does it take so long to log in and change screens still?
    How can they let this mess continue for so long?

Angry
    Well I felt pretty good this morning, the lost appeared in the balance again but then disappeared taking another $100 with it. I know they are dickin' with the locked and pay owing right now, but it's that blinkin' total at the top of the page - when it goes down it means reversals - AND I CAN'T FIND THEM ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When the total drop at the top of the page, it does not necessary means a reversal, it can be an extended time. That is what I saw mine at the detail page, when the amount drop at the top page.

Sorry, I disagree - the balance at the top, very top, next to the "payment details" has always included all monies, extended and otherwise and only goes down when you get paid or when there is a reversal.

It did happen to me once, late last week. I add the amount for the exrended item to the drop amount and the balance equal to the previous amount at the top page. I did check for reversal but could not see any.

Maybe it's just coincidence that the amount for the extended happen to be the same as the reversal ( if any).

Well I guess most of us are still cracking our heads on how to run the report smoothly.

I have found the easiest way to find the reversals is to run a Commission Detail report by POSTING DATE for the entire CURRENT month. Be sure to select CORRECTED under "Filtered Results." Reversals are easier to see in that report. I've had two reversals, and when I calculate them into my spreadsheet, the balance matches the one at the top of the page.

Thanks Tracy, but I still haven't found them, and if they are buried in months back, I guess I never will know. It just really burns me that you can't see what's going on, on a daily basis anymore. What kind of progress is that, when you take away something so simple and so very important. There isn't a business on the planet that can afford not to know something so very basic as returns and reversals.

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread