Best Converting Markets
    I'm looking to get into some new markets because I'm tapped out in the markets that I'm in right now. Can some of you make some suggestions? Obviously I'm not asking for specific products, just really general markets. I've done health care products already and have done really well.

Thanks in advance

MB

MB,

I have tried the loan market and it has worked out pretty good. Are you a PPC or SEO guy. Depends on the type of traffic that you are receiving, and the quality of the traffic. Are you receiving bulk traffic, or highly targeted traffic?

I'm both a ppc and SEO person. You mentioned that loans are a good market? That's interesting because i didn't think there was much of a market for that kind of thing. Guess I'm wrong.

I am pretty good at getting quality traffic to my sites

I've had pretty good success so far with some new techniques that I've been testing. I guess quality depends on if you're making sales or not right? I'm making some pretty decent money so I guess my traffic is pretty targeted. I use Google mostly. Do you use Findwhat at all? or Ah ha? Or Mamma???

I actually use Adwords, Miva (formerly Findwhat), 7search, and Yahoo Marketing. They are all different types of traffic, so you have to be careful how you bid. Yahoo is by far the most expensive traffic, but this is for a reason. It's QUALITY. Google is great too. If you are going to use 7search and Miva, bid fairly low (also depends on how much a conversion is worth), because the traffic tends to be not quite as good. Let it trickle in, you will make sales.

Regarding Loans, they can be very expensive to advertise in PPC. If you can generate targeted traffic for free, do it, you won't regret it. What sort of markets are you finding to be effective? As a fellow affiliate, I think that we can leverage other affiliates skills to advance not only our knowledge, but our profits.

Happy Marketing,

Eugene

Marketing Mistress Lectrickitty's Avatar
    I'm amazed at how well auto insurance links are converting. I have them on a race car site so maybe I get drivers looking for better rates. I originally put up a link for my kids to check insurance rates, but that link has done well so I added more links on other pages. I guess the old saying about people running from an insurance salesman doesn't apply when they feel like they are doing the choosing themselves.
    [color=blue]"Those who give up their freedom for a little security deserve neither freedom nor security" - Benjamin Franklin[/color]

Lectrickitty, car insurance links? Are you sending traffic directly to the company sites or are you making your own landing pages for the traffic? I've heard that auto insurance is a big market.

Does anyone know if insurance or Loans have high CPC in Google and Yahoo Search?

Marketing Mistress Lectrickitty's Avatar
    I send traffic directly to the company site. All I did was ad a banner to the side bar and put several text links in the content. That's why it amazes me. Sites I spend hours and hours on aren't do crap, but throw up a banner and link a few text words and BOOM! sales started. Who would have thought it? LOL
    [color=blue]"Those who give up their freedom for a little security deserve neither freedom nor security" - Benjamin Franklin[/color]

Ok great, another question for you.. How much traffic are you getting to the site? I'm really suprised that banner advertising is working at all. Could work though with a huge amount of traffic.. Mind sharing your traffic averages?

Hi madballa,

Did you try Jewelry Market..
    Why not try bridal Jewelry..
    Cheers,

Harry.
    Mondera Affiliate Manager
    http://www.mondera.com/affiliate_support/
    Winner of the LinkShare 2004 Golden Link Awards "Affiliate's Choice Award"
    Winner of the 2002 Abestweb.com "Best Affiliate Program Award"

I haven't tried the Jewelry market either. All of you are providing such great feedback to my questions.. This forum is great!

What programs have Jewelry affiliate prorams? Commission Junction?

If you are looking to get into new markets, there are several programs out there that help you do that. A simple browse through the web can also help you do this. There are sooo many different markets, different opportunities, and different approaches that you can take, so it is all dependent on your skillset and your overall marketing experience. It sounds like you are fairly proficient in attaining quality traffic through not only PPC, but SEO. You are a step ahead already.

I have personally tried jewelry, and it can be effective. If you are using PPC, be careful as there are particular words that will drain your account (watch, jewelry), but focus more on specific items that people would look for.

If you are trying to enter into new, profitable markets I will make a recommendation to you. There is a new program available called WA (wealthaffiliate.com) and they provide keyword lists and other resources for tested markets. They are a membership based site, so if you can't afford to attain resources such as this right now, I suggest that you stick to forums for now.

I hope this has been helpful and that your new affiliate adventures are successful.

Eugene

Interesting, I'll check that site out.

madballa,

Gifts is what converts BEST this time a year (when people are already starting to do their Christmas shopping). Speaking from experience.

Geno

wealthaffiliate . com redirects couple of times to some bald guys site.
    Suz~~GearGirl~~

Quote Originally Posted by madballa
    I haven't tried the Jewelry market either. All of you are providing such great feedback to my questions.. This forum is great!

I'd only pick jewelry from ABW merchants check out the AMWSO or Andy R.
    forums

http://forum.abestweb.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31

or

http://forum.abestweb.com/forumdisplay.php?f=92

Joe
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

CPA Network Rep
    Holiday related campaigns are very popular around this time. Mortgages, Cashadvance will begin to slow down by the end of next month and start back up in February after everyone sees their credit card.

We are finding Horoscopes and Home Valuation are working very well now.

Yes, wealthaffiliate doesn't work. I tried WealthyAffiliate.com and that seemed to work. Typo Eugene?

Sorry, that was a typo. You had the correct spelling in your most recent post. If you are interested there are several programs that are available that can be beneficial to generating revenue online. Here they are:

wealthy affiliate (keyword site)
    adword analyzer (great tool for analyzing traffic volumes and CPC)
    perry marshall (ebook written by an intelligent marketer)
    affiliatejackpot (google cash ebook)

Let me know if you have any questions regarding these ebooks, or other products and services I have tried.

Quote Originally Posted by madballa

Madballa,

Try Mondera affiliate Program on Linkshare

Just follow the link to learn more.
    http://www.mondera.com/about/platinum_overview.asp
    Cheers,

Harry.
    Mondera Affiliate Manager
    http://www.mondera.com/affiliate_support/
    Winner of the LinkShare 2004 Golden Link Awards "Affiliate's Choice Award"
    Winner of the 2002 Abestweb.com "Best Affiliate Program Award"

Hi Madballa
    if you have done health care [good convert]
    why not try beauty [good convert]

sometimes us merchants are so cheap with our pitches
    Find us at shareasale.com 12% commission
    Shareasale Merchant 7191
    PLAZAN SKIN CARE As seen on TV . Used by Jennifer Lopez

Senior Affiliate Manager AMWSO James - AMWSO's Avatar
    You could always check out the software market too...

Panda Software is one of the best, if not the best IT Security systems out there.

Shameless aren't i!

James D. Nardell
    AMWSO.com Affiliate Management Team
    email: James.Nardell [@] AMWSO.com
    Phone: (805) 624-5669
    IM - Google/Skype: JamesNardell
    iolo technologies | Paychex | Personal VCard Website

Thanks Harry,

I'm really starting to investigate online Jewerly. Can you give me some stats? Conversions, average payout, etc?

Much appreciated.

23. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread