Help in First Using WM
    Okay, I've gone through every tutorial twice and still can't seem to grasp the concepts. Maybe someone will be able to offer advice and then it will become clear.

First, I am not using a merchants datafeed (yet - I plan to use them in the future). I do wish to use this to create individual pages for different cities within each state under several categories.

Here's the breakdown:
    -Category1 -Alabama -City1
    -City2
    -etc
    -Alaksa -City1
    -City2
    -etc
    -etc -etc

-Category2 -Alabama -City1
    -City2
    -etc
    -Alaksa -City1
    -City2
    -etc
    -etc -etc

It seems like it should be simple to set up an excel table to represent this so that WM would create all these pages correctly, but I can't figure it out. The table or the tags. It does seems like Frank's new 4 Tier Nested tutorial should work. Maybe that's too advanced for me since I've only been using it for a couple of days.
    Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Brian

Talking Problems are fixed now
    Apparently there is truth to the "3rd time's a charm" cliche. I went back over all the tutorials again and with a little experimentation got a grasp on the WebMerge prgram. Frank's 4 Tier website with nesting tutorial works perfectly! Thanks Frank. My main problems were with my datafeed which I now have under control. Off to building thousands of pages with ease now.....

Brian

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread