difference between transactions and commissions? locked and closed??
    Hey CJ,
    I don't get it, what's the difference in the reporting between transaction detail and commission detail?

at first i thought that commission detail only showed sales (commissions), and that transactions only showed withdraws and reversals, but now i see that i have commissions that are showing only when i run a transaction detail report, why arent they showing in the commission detail report?

also I don't have a clue on how to calculate my august earnings and this month's because of this,

and what the heck is the difference between august's *locked* transactions/commissions/whatever to the *closed* ones?????

and why there is no NEW posting date for august's transactions after they were locked/closed/whatever so i can see that the status had changed? only when I click each one I can see that... unlike in the past

man I miss the old reporting system, I can't understand sh*t....

15 years and counting
    Don't feel bad, you're not alone. The management at CJ don't have a clue either. Who knows what's going on at CJ right now? Maybe Todd is on a trip in Japan.

I hate this new system too!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus
    Don't feel bad, you're not alone. The management at CJ don't have a clue either. Who knows what's going on at CJ right now? Maybe Todd is on a trip in Japan.
    Not only is it a bunch of redundant crap, the reports are slower than moses displaying. Yesterday and the day before was totally confusing. How does every one like having to scroll clear across the US to generate some of the transaction reports? That tells me we have minimum wage tech people handling our livelyhoods!! How do you spell "gobbedeegoop?" That is what we have been dished out here lately. This whole year has been a joke with CJ. Pathetic. Substandard CRAPOLA!! I am looking very hard at the merchants with Shareasale now. And I am asking that many of you merchants with CJ join Shareasale and watch the following. There are many of us just waiting for some quality Mercants to dump CJ or at least carry Shareasle at the same time. CJ!!! YOU stink! Quit paying this premium for substandard service. I gag every time I pay my PPC ad bill as well. I know darn well that I getting the shaft from CJ and their minimum wage techies!!

For optimal use and performance
    when using the "NEW" CJ reporting system, a 54inch LCD monitor is recommended.

when using the "NEW" CJ reporting system, a 54inch LCD monitor is recommended.
    LOL Maybe I can set my two laptops next to each other?

Great Idea!!
    I like that!!

15 years and counting
    Airstrip - when using the "NEW" CJ reporting system, a 54inch LCD monitor is recommended.
    I'll like to know what's the best. Everyday, I'm seeing my CJ reports on 5 differents LCD screens. I've 3 big ones, 2 19" and 1 21" on my desk, 2 others on the road and I don't see the same results. I'm spending my time scrolling and hurting my eyes.
    I've one set on 1152X864 and I'm UNABLE to read my balance.

Here is you answer

Locked. Means the merchant can no longer reverse it.
    Closed. Means the merchant has paid the commission to CJ

In theory all transactions that are not extended, lock on the 10th of each month. By the 20th, all those locked transactions should show as closed.

Quote Originally Posted by cjscooter
    Locked. Means the merchant can no longer reverse it.
    Not correct.

See: 'Extended transactions due to non-payment'
    and next as step 'Reversed transactions due to non-payment', if merchant go out from CJ.

Yes it's correct. Extended due to non payment is CJ's override. The merchant does not have the power to that. Only CJ can do it if the merchant doesn't pay up. Since i never deal with merchants in the 1-2 bar category, i have never had that problem.

Iam from india will i have to send the Tax W8 form?
    I got 33$ for june locked,
    This month ie on this 10 i got other 35$,so will cj pay me the total 68$ if i send The Tax form?
    or will i have to forget the 33$?

Quote Originally Posted by amitpatel_3001
    Iam from india will i have to send the Tax W8 form?
    I got 33$ for june locked,
    This month ie on this 10 i got other 35$,so will cj pay me the total 68$ if i send The Tax form?
    or will i have to forget the 33$?
    You will have to fill in a Form W8-BEN (for Foreign entity) otherwise CJ will not pay you your commissions. You should do that as soon as possible and send it to them. Good luck.

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread