cj down
    cj gone for a toss again....and also reaches the height of unproffesionalism...

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by id2k
    cj gone for a toss again....and also reaches the height of unproffesionalism...

Site's not down here, id. I can't figure what I sold today, however.

Anyone know how to find out what "new transactions" took place? "Review new transactions" link on bottom right shows the month's transactions but not today's. ARGHHHHHHHH
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

well i cld login in to cj after several try...its hard to make money in affiliate marketing and its even harder to get into your cj memebers area....

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    To find out what you earned today:

Run Reports
    Click the Transaction Reports tab
    Select Commission Detail from drop-down menu
    Click the Posting Date radio button
    Click the Generate Report button.

Get thrown out of the system.

Log back in.

Rinse and repeat.

(Wouldn't you think by now they'd be able to implement an update without turning it into such a freaking mess?)

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Thank you Rhea!

LOL "get thrown out of the system, log back in, etc."

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Read this to be ENLIGHTENED!
    We work with a number of Commission Junction advertisers and are able to negotiate deals that contribute significantly to our bottom line," said whoever, director of marketing and commerce, Your Site. "By developing strong relationships with those advertisers, we can improve on our success month over month and maximize our performance-based advertising revenue."

Your Site says the key differentiator between Commission Junction and other solutions is its unique EPC (earnings per 100 clicks) metric. For YOUR SITE, the EPC metric, which is shown for each ad and advertiser in the network, makes it easier for the company to review potential partners and creative by their performance before investing time in the relationship. Higher performing ads are then placed on the site and tested to see how they perform.

YOUR SITE has also found the Commission Junction staff easy to work with, responsive to its needs? and helpful in forging its relationships with the network's top advertisers.? Most recently YOUR SITE is focusing its attention on category-specific online centers, which have premium advertiser placements and content. The company's other advertising partners are promoted throughout YOUR SITE, including email inclusions and featured product placements.

With Commission Junction's technology, including its SmartRewards functionality, which enables publishers to track rewards for their consumers, YOUR SITE has the tools it needs to accurately measure its results and make highly informed decisions that will drive new revenue opportunities and further its success.
    This is a case study from CJ!

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    Commission Junction - Error

There was an error processing your request.

The incident has been logged and we are working to correct the problem. We apologize for any inconvenience.
    I can't get a valid report from either CJ or Linkshare

Sure gets frustrating

So mailman, are you suggesting that the entire exercise in giving affiliates new tools to analyze data was nothing more than CJ's providing their incentivized partners with a mechanism to track their reward commissions?

I knew there was more to it than their claim that it was for the benefit of all. So they screwed us all up to help the same people who are screwing us?

This is priceless.

Assuming it's true.

I have been with CJ a long time Rhea,back when Haiko was there and when Google started. Google paid us 2cents a click and now look at them! I always thought CJ was the best and I still do. I think however they have some management issues. To be honest I really don't know what to make of CJ. How can the No1 player start to unravel? There has to be some serious issues internally.

mailman, *please* start a new thread with a copy of that email you posted. I think this is too important for it to be buried in a thread about CJ being down. That's such old news I'm not sure many will notice it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhea
    mailman, *please* start a new thread with a copy of that email you posted. I think this is too important for it to be buried in a thread about CJ being down. That's such old news I'm not sure many will notice it here.
    why?

If you're referring to "smart rewards" that's another word for their SID tracking capability, which can be used to track sub-affiliates, users in the case of incentive sites, keywords, site placements, etc.

I don't know what you read in that post, but I don't see anything that causes any alarm.

We did have warning...
    Because of the system resources (Both Commodore VIC-20's) being applied to processing payout, you may experience a slowdown when viewing reports in CJ Account Manager on Tuesday through Thursday, September 13th through 15th.

CDC
    I can't complain but sometimes I still do...

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread