Newbie at tooting my own horn M_Diddy's Avatar
    Stick a fork in your couch-Surefit is histo
    Guess who's leaving for CJ town

Rhymes with "her tit" slipcovers.

If ya didnt Get it, Sure Fit is done.

Anyway....seems they think the grass is greener in Cali.

Whatever floats your boat.....better change the links.

Diddy

They started originally at CJ - guess they thought the grass was greener where they used to be at.
    Heidi
    "Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make them come true"

ABW Ambassador
    Yeah, bouncing around. I do good with them, so i'll bounce too

Newbie at tooting my own horn M_Diddy's Avatar
    Ok Ms Biatch...

Something like this maybe????

Meet SureFit, California CJ and the Slick Edumacated LinkShare Man

You start this passionate relationship with california CJ....but all he wants to do is surf all day.....motion of the ocean, all promises no action......but you to the side so unfullfilled....boo hoo cry me a river.

Then while shopping in the market....up comes the slick LinkShare Man......wine ya...dine ya....LOL sorta like swiper the fox......sells you on comin to New York New York and paints you a picture of sheer decadence......pitches you the dream......and tells you that you belong with us....not california......you say buh bye California.....I need some action with the LinkShare Man....all slick and edumacated...so you leave to start your perfect relationship......

but wait.......

California misses Surefit so passionately.....and cannot sleep until SureFit Slipcovers is back in their arms.....So they trek all the way across America........we talking hitch hiking, dog sleds maybe even a piggy back ride...then makes it to the big bright city...asking people....Dude...like Dude...where can I find SureFit Slipcovers and where is that evil edumacated newly extremely wealthy LinkShare man....I want my slipcover back.....and when they finally get together and look each other in the eyes....they fall back in love....all giddy and shit running hand and hand toward the sunset......obviously with the LinkShare man sneering vowing revenge of course...

Whats up with all of this crap......its like a friggin soap opera...

These are the days of Affiliate Marketing???????

All good as my morning wood

Diddy

I have a name for this scenario. It's called "Doesn't Amazon have that stuff too?"

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Usually I would be quite glad that a merchant ditched Snare to come back to CJ.

But SureFit was always a reversal-maniac, in my experience, when I promoted them at CJ before (I did NOT follow them to LS, figuring that they just moved there in order to be able to stop reporting the reversals at all.).

So I'm not all that motivated to put their links back up. I'll have to give some serious thought to whether I touch this one again...
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

ABW Ambassador
    Amazon at 5% or CJ at 10%. I'll take the 10%. You're going to have some reversals with slipcovers, that's to be expected. But, I agree, don't put links up

"Amazon at 5% or CJ at 10%."

I'd take 5% from any reliable source before I'd take 10% or even 50% from those Keystone Kops in lala land.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1
    Amazon at 5% or CJ at 10%. I'll take the 10%. You're going to have some reversals with slipcovers, that's to be expected. But, I agree, don't put links up
    It was a 50% reversal rate for me! So that IS like 5%. Parasite-ridden HomeVisions didn't do any worse at the bottom line, once all the dust settled.

But, due to that commission difference among other things, Amazon wasn't what I was looking for as an alternative. A merchant at CJ that knows how to not only sell slipcovers, but also keeps them sold, would be ideal...
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread