Anyone seeing the CJ balance rising?
    From what I understand, this is how CJ now handles the payments.

On or around the 10th, commisions from the previous month and extended commisions from the month before last should lock so that they can no longer be reversed.

Between the 10th and 20th, these commisions close as the merchants pay CJ what they owe.

During this time period, your current balance should rise and your locked transactions amount should decline. If it works properly, by the 20th, locked should show $0.00 and balance should show your total commissions.

SO is anyone seeing the balances rising yet? I don't see any movement and we have just 6 days left to the 20th. I hope they haven't put this system in place to pull a linkshare and pay later than they should because the merchants or the system was slow to process the merchant payments.

Anyone?

I am sitting at about 50/50 right now - a few days ago 100% were showing locked. As of today about 1/2 showing locked the other 1/2 sitting in the payment balance owing section.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    I see my balance at the top of the page rise but can never find the daily transactions that correspond to that rise. It's making me crazy. I want to know what I sold and when!

The rest of the transaction/locked/unlocked crap is making my head spin.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Quote Originally Posted by Rexanne
    I see my balance at the top of the page rise but can never find the daily transactions that correspond to that rise. It's making me crazy. I want to know what I sold and when!

The rest of the transaction/locked/unlocked crap is making my head spin.
    Rexanne when you login to CJ there is an option under "Quick Tasks" for "review new transactions" (bottom righthand side of page). If you click on that you will see the "Event Dates" and $ amounts. Click on the $ amount and you should see a breakdown of the sales you made for each day.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy
    Rexanne when you login to CJ there is an option under "Quick Tasks" for "review new transactions" (bottom righthand side of page). If you click on that you will see the "Event Dates" and $ amounts. Click on the $ amount and you should see a breakdown of the sales you made for each day.

Thanks for the tip Grumpy.

This worked for a few days after the upgrade and I found what I needed but now all it shows is the amount of total sales, not the merchant, the breakdown or what was sold.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

Quote Originally Posted by Rexanne
    Thanks for the tip Grumpy.

This worked for a few days after the upgrade and I found what I needed but now all it shows is the amount of total sales, not the merchant, the breakdown or what was sold.
    Bookmark this link and replace the XXXXXXX with the numbers that show up when you run reports...

https://members.cj.com/member/XXXXXXX/publisher/report/transaction.do?preselectrange=today&corrected=&sortOrder=ASC&startyear=2005&status=&filterby=-1&cid=&filter=&actiontype=&what=commDetail&sortKey=postDate&website=&actionname=0&dtType=post&startRow=0&recsPerPage=200

Newbie at tooting my own horn M_Diddy's Avatar
    Here's the deal......CJ reporting is now connect to the New York Stock Exchange...

When that rises....so does your balance.....You can prolly guess what happens when it falls.....Exactly.....so does your balance....Would you like a gold or shiny blue star?

So you pretty much dont need a computer anymore....just watch the ticker on TV....you will then know!

Being confused is nothing new to me as everyone is well aware, I decided to call CJ customer support and figure out what the truck all of this locked, unlocked, account stuff means......here is what the 411 is....

Thank you for calling Linkshare......oops wrong post....

Anyway....it turns out there are three boxes-Sorta like lets make a deal without the Monty Hall..

1st one .....ignore.

2nd one......has three parts

NEW------Comm earned this month---Not getting Paid on this month
    EXTENDED-----Cheap Ass merchants decided to drag it out----Definately Not getting Paid on this month
    LOCKED-------CJ is waiting to collect on this----So you possibly MAY get paid on this

Which brings us to the third box......Woo the Hoo Hoo...The Current Balance.

This is what we are gonna get paid on this month.....but I was told to watch daily to see if the lil itty bitty Locked dudes from the 2nd box appear here...if so....mo money mo money mo money.

hope this helps.......btw did y'all see the new line up of mugs on CJ's homepage....check it out.....You got Stifler from American Pie and some Courtney Love looking chick named Stoner......pretty friggin Priceless.....

Quote Originally Posted by ticketguyz
    Bookmark this link and replace the XXXXXXX with the numbers that show up when you run reports...

https://members.cj.com/member/XXXXXX...ecsPerPage=200
    Thank you Ticketguyz!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

Quote Originally Posted by M_Diddy
    Here's the deal......CJ reporting is now connect to the New York Stock Exchange...

When that rises....so does your balance.....You can prolly guess what happens when it falls.....Exactly.....so does your balance....Would you like a gold or shiny blue star?

So you pretty much dont need a computer anymore....just watch the ticker on TV....you will then know!

Being confused is nothing new to me as everyone is well aware, I decided to call CJ customer support and figure out what the truck all of this locked, unlocked, account stuff means......here is what the 411 is....

Thank you for calling Linkshare......oops wrong post....

Anyway....it turns out there are three boxes-Sorta like lets make a deal without the Monty Hall..

1st one .....ignore.

2nd one......has three parts

NEW------Comm earned this month---Not getting Paid on this month
    EXTENDED-----Cheap Ass merchants decided to drag it out----Definately Not getting Paid on this month
    LOCKED-------CJ is waiting to collect on this----So you possibly MAY get paid on this

Which brings us to the third box......Woo the Hoo Hoo...The Current Balance.

This is what we are gonna get paid on this month.....but I was told to watch daily to see if the lil itty bitty Locked dudes from the 2nd box appear here...if so....mo money mo money mo money.

hope this helps.......btw did y'all see the new line up of mugs on CJ's homepage....check it out.....You got Stifler from American Pie and some Courtney Love looking chick named Stoner......pretty friggin Priceless.....

LMAO!! Thanks for making this whole fiasco funny, M-Diddy!

Yeah, pretty bizarro looking 'new faces of CJ.' HAD to go look after reading this. ;-)
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

Newbie at tooting my own horn M_Diddy's Avatar
    One thing for certain.....

I betcha that Stoner chick sure knows how to party.....looks like they snapped the pic in the middle of a bender....thats class

You gotta know for sure that they arent actors....or even extras....they are as real as it gets......Well done CJ....guess this means all of us got a shot to be big pimpin on your home page....

and look at that, my balance jumped $4,500.

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread