Affiliate Network Rep
    Kelkoo Datafeed Format Now Supported
    Hi All,

I wanted to inform you that clixGalore now fully supports the Kelkoo datafeed format. Merchant's may now easily upload Kelkoo datafeeds to their clixGalore Merchant programs. Using the datafeed exported from their Kelkoo account, Merchants can easily perform this upload using the 'Catalog Marketing / Upload Product Datafeed' menu item located under the 'Promotional Tools' menu item.

The upload of datafeeds can also be fully automated. Using the 'Schedule Catalog Upload' menu item, Merchants may specify the time and frequency
    to automatically upload their datafeeds. This auto upload may also be used for all Yahoo Store formats, Froogle formats and other feeds modified to the 'generic' clixGalore format.

Affiliates wishing to use the Merchant datafeeds can do so by using the 'Download Product Catalog / Datafeed File' menu item which allows the feed to be downloaded in a wide variety of user defined formats. Affiliates may also wish to use the 'Instant Website Builder' tool which generates professionally styled html pages based on the selected Merchant datafeeds and user defined formatting selections.

If you have any questions please ask.

Yours Sincerely,

James
    Affiliate Care Manager
    clixGalore.com

ABW Ambassador
    Hi James,

When I download a datafeed from clixgalore it is always sent to a .aspx file. I then download this as a .txt file. I then try to import it into a access 2003 database using "|" as the delimiter ( I have tried many others too) .

I have tried with different merchants and each time its a huge mess. All the records and in the wrong fields etc. I have saved as a csv file opened it up in excel and its the same, all the fields & data are messed up.

I would really like to know why this is happening?

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread