Blogs and Blogging
    I going to create a blog. Its been nagging me for years to create a website dedicated to good positive ideas that will help people. Now that blogs are here. It is the perfect format to do this. Funny thing is that I'm an artist not a writer. Yet, in the face of all the crazy things going on in the world, I feel that more people need to present positive thoughts for others to find. Who knows it might just be popular. Or lost among the billion other blogs out there.
    Luke
    Have you promoted your brand name today?

I have a Blog. I must say that it's not very popular (probably because he's in French). It's fun to write sometimes (I am more than a writer than an artist myself) but it's a bit hard to keep it updated.

I use a platform called WordPress, it's one of the best blogging platform I've ever seen, I strongly recommend it if you want to start. Of course, you need a MySQL database.

And, I'll give you a place to get your blog "updated" on search engines, quite useful. Just PM me when it's done

Great I'll post it when I get it together. Thanks for the info.
    Luke
    Have you promoted your brand name today?

When I discovered Wordpress it was like Christmas! I have a couple of blogs now and with Wordpress I can host them myself and update them very easily. Wordpress also is where I learned the mechanics of "pinging", which helped with the SEO.

Of course, now the scam scum are using blogs and pings to try and dominate the web, so we might all suffer when Google starts trying to purge them out. I sometimes wish there was a way to prove legitimacy other than just survival.

Good luck with your blogging. The web could use some more artist minds showing us their viewpoint.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread