Angry Mortgage Lead Commissions Down?
    Hi All,
    I've been lurking for a long time and finally decided to post. I have several mortgage lead generation sites using Low Cost Lending, E-loan, Countrywide & Premier Equity. I usually average $85 - $100 per day with these sites. Since this cj upgrade I've been averaging a lot less and my current daily average for September is a lowly $50. This is half of my usual earnings. My impressions and click-thru rates remain the same so I can't help but believe that there is some kind of serious cj tracking problem since the so called "upgrade" - although CJ claims tracking is not affected. I was wondering if anyone else with mortgage lead sites has experienced lower earnings since this upgrade. How are your September earnings so far?

Mine are good. They are up but i use PPC to send the traffic so it may be more targeted than SERP results.

same here
    impressions, click-thrus consistent.
    # of leads commissions, waaay down.

wish i could find a lender/broker who would let me submit leads to them directly.

>>wish i could find a lender/broker who would let me submit leads to them directly.>>

I thought you needed to have the requisite licenses in order to receive loan application information.

Quote Originally Posted by joaney
    impressions, click-thrus consistent.
    # of leads commissions, waaay down.

wish i could find a lender/broker who would let me submit leads to them directly.
    There is a way to do just this.

edit: as I don't have the ability to send/receive PM's, feel free to email me at lars (dot) callary (at) leadpoint.com
    Last edited by Lars; September 16th, 2005 at 08:14 PM.

CJ Is A Liar
    September mortgage lead commissions still have not caught up, down 60% for September so far. No decrease in traffic or clicks. CJ is a total liar when they say tracking is not affected.

Internet Cowboy
    I am just getting in to this arena and will use LeadPoint. Take a look at this post and tell me what you think about their program please. It looks good to me.

Lead Point
    Their program appears to be the perfect solution to maximize lead revenue. I've signed up with them and am in the process of switching all of my links over. I'm very pleased with their customer service. Will post back with my experience once I'm converted.

Quote Originally Posted by babyann65
    September mortgage lead commissions still have not caught up, down 60% for September so far. No decrease in traffic or clicks. CJ is a total liar when they say tracking is not affected.

YES!!!!!! Finally someone on here with the same feelings as I...
    I too was making about $100 + a day in mortgage leads... and ever since this upgrade.. invasion of bugs.. or what ever is going on at CJ... i've decreased income BIGG!! TIME!!

i used to rely on CJ but ever since the big mess.... i've moved almost everything over to other affiliate companies.. and it's a big mess on my end..
    ahh... nothing like those going to bed at 4 a.m. nights..
    Visit me over at... [URL=http://www.socialrankings.com]Social Rankings[/URL] or [URL=http://revenuerobot.blogspot.com]Revenue Robot[/URL]

Same situation here. Used to earn $100-200/day with a cj merchant... and now it's $20-$30. Same sources of traffic....

That website leadpoint is interesting. Any experience with them? anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by dapyx
    Same situation here. Used to earn $100-200/day with a cj merchant... and now it's $20-$30. Same sources of traffic....

That website leadpoint is interesting. Any experience with them? anyone?
    bump!
    I too would like to hear some LeadPoint experiences! I really want to know how long it takes to get $ for your leads if they are going through a marketplace.

Affiliate Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo
    YES!!!!!! Finally someone on here with the same feelings as I...
    I too was making about $100 + a day in mortgage leads... and ever since this upgrade.. invasion of bugs.. or what ever is going on at CJ... i've decreased income BIGG!! TIME!!

i used to rely on CJ but ever since the big mess.... i've moved almost everything over to other affiliate companies.. and it's a big mess on my end..
    ahh... nothing like those going to bed at 4 a.m. nights..

Drop me a line! We have had no drop in commissions as a matter we have gone up on our payouts and conversions on our Mortgage offers. AIM me at mktlvgjp.

babyann:

Check your links and merchants. I believe that Countrywide is no longer active, LowCost changed things over to LoanWeb (and it's good to update your links), etc. Constantly changing field.

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread