Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    For every $1,000 in sales, earn a $500 bonus . . .
    Yes, you read correct. One of our newest merchants has lost it, really, in a great way.

He attended our seminar and was really paying attention to the segment on rewarding affiliates.

We have been working hard on plugging up the leaks, setting up the datafeed, setting up phone tracking for commissions, he even went ahead and writing his own cookie so that no parasites can hijack your sales....

Please join me in welcoming our newest merchant, ClickInks.com to the ARC family of quality, honest merchants. We have been working with Sajjad for a while and I must say he has been a pleasure to work with. You can take this merchant to the bank.

ClickInks.com has a tiered compensation paying up to 25% commissions, has a 60 day cookie and conversion rates never seen in the industry. We are Parasite free, running on SAS and have enabled phone tracking on all phone orders so you don't loose your commissions. You must register for the phone tracking option, it's simple but keeps the hijackers out. Registering info is in your welcome email.

I want to invite everyone reading this post to take a minute now and join ClickInks.com today and load the links that are included in your welcome email.

We are running dynamic links and once you load up one of those links, we will keep refreshing the creative on our part. Look, everyone needs ink right? You will not find another ink merchant like ClickInks.com, trust me. We have been approached by many and have turned them all away, until called by ClickInks.com.

Join today and start making money tommorrow, this is a winner.

$500.00 Cash Bonus for every $1,000 in sales your site generates.

Here is how it works:

1) For each $1,000 you sell, you will earn an extra $500.00 bonus in commissions - simple.

2) This promotion will run until October 15, 2005 for 30 days.

3) This offer is only valid on our Epson, Canon, Xerox and Brother compatible
    product sales which happen to be the fastest movers.

4) If successful, can be extended for the remindr of Q4

Ready for some cash? Sign up today!

** If you run another ink merchant now, try this. Set up our links and compare the clicks and sales for 30 days. After the 30 days, you will drop your current ink merchant. Guaranteed !

Not convinced yet? Ask yourself this question . . .

If you are selling ink now, wouldn't you want an extra $500.00 and increased conversions for your same marketing efforts ?

Who wants our money?
    Last edited by Andy Rodriguez; September 15th, 2005 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Edited to add product categories
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

ABW Ambassador
    $500 bonus plus the commissions for a $1000 in sales? Alright, have to take advantage when people go crazy

Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1
    $500 bonus plus the commissions for a $1000 in sales? Alright, have to take advantage when people go crazy
    This is a great offer Trust, lock and load buddy...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Those of you that have loaded these links and are looking at the conversions, what do you think so far ?

All the 125x125 banners I tried seem to be made with a transparent background and don't look good on anything except white pages. I fixed it from HTML, but didn't know if you were aware of that, might cause problems for somebody else.
    Tim
    consultant by day, affiliate by night

Quote Originally Posted by infoTim
    All the 125x125 banners I tried seem to be made with a transparent background and don't look good on anything except white pages. I fixed it from HTML, but didn't know if you were aware of that, might cause problems for somebody else.
    Thanks Tim, new crop are being created as we speak and will be loaded in their place...

Bonus Update
    Hello team,

One of our affiliates is $123.00 away from earning the first $500.00 bonus. I'm confident that by the end of the week, we will have given out our first $500.00 bonus.

She is an ABW lurker and i won't mention her name but i do want to thank her for her support.... WTG !!
    Last edited by Andy Rodriguez; September 26th, 2005 at 12:08 PM. Reason: spelling

Internet Cowboy
    Exclamation
    Andy,
    Check your PMs.

9. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread