Outsourced Program Manager
    All My Celtic Jeweler.com affiliates
    Hi All, Well it has been 2 weeks now since we uploaded the new data feed but I still see the majority of you all have not changed over to the new one.

Would you do me a huge favor and do so, ( I realize it takes time ) but the new feed sends customers to the new site whille the old feed sends them to the old site. Since the new site is new and much better than the old one we are seeing it convert hits to sales at a higher % so I hate to see you all missing out on potential sales.

If you need a special feed or assistence let Chris or I know ASAP.

Thanks
    Richard
    Affiliate Marketing Manager AMWSO
    Digestinol, Luxe-Design

Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up. Pablo Picasso

Dang, I feel for you.

This changing sites or even changing landing pages on an old site is serrious business.

I don't know about others but I have so much damage repair to do to the vast majority of my sites that I just have to put you in line with all the other jewelry merchants in the master feed. That's the only way I can do the massive amount of repair work required. And, trust me, this is no small task.

You DO realize that when we must re-do your feed that is one less new merchant that we can put up and that there is an opportunity cost to us when you change things, right? You DO realize that when we must re-do work already done, we wonder if it is worth it or would we make more money spending the same time trying out a new merchant in that spot. That is when you really need to have already shown your stuff sells.

I hope, when I do this, one more time, for your products, you leave your images as is and leave your landing pages as is for a very long time because I am running short on humor when merchants don't.

Perhaps, you have a feed for, "Items you can pretty much count on us to have forever." That would be nice.

In any event, when I finish the PS stuff, you are probably next in the jewelry because after the flaming Pagan stuff, celtic jewelry is a good match for my market.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Outsourced Program Manager
    New design
    Ssanf;
    I realize the work it takes to redo sites believe me ( I am an affiliate myself)
    and if there was a way around it we would have done that but with the new site we just felt it was a neccessary thing.

We are now set up in with SAS and this will be the last data feed change we plan on making.

This does not mean we will not be making changes to the site. We have gotten some very positive remarks on how to make the site better for not only the customers but the affiliates and we are looking into implimenting the changes so that My Celtic will be the site that sets the standards for Celtic Jewelry.

Thanks for sticking with us.

Richard
    Richard
    Affiliate Marketing Manager AMWSO
    Digestinol, Luxe-Design

Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up. Pablo Picasso

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread