ABW Ambassador
    Cj - Please Respond!
    Is there a problem with a router in your datacenter?

Some of us can not log in to CJ, and links are not working on our sites. CJ.com and CJ links are not functioning in any browser, on any web site I try to acces through either of 2 machines.

Because I can not log in, I can not report the problem. Please advise!!

PS - if there are any ABW members who can log in and are willing - please post a technical issue with CJ.

I am on the East Coast, and have no access to CJ at this time.

Thanks!

I posted something at AAQ last night about the jumping bean commissions and let them know I have a screen shot to prove it. Awaiting an answer when they open this morning.

Links seem to be working fine in my browser. I'm not seeing any problems there.

And I've logged on a couple of times this morning without any problems.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

I can login without problem. I live in DC.

No problems logging in from NY...however, I haven't seen sales post for the last 2 days with the exception of ebay.

I've logged in a couple of times just fine and even made some links easily this morning. The problem is the server that starts with dp and ends with dot net just gives you a "server not found" when you click it. Maybe others too, but I've been fussing with this one for an hour now.

Newbie at tooting my own horn M_Diddy's Avatar
    CJ is down here....no clue what is going on.....but I couldnt get in if my life depended on it.....

Pretty Crazy part 2

It sounds like it may be something to do with the Internet, your ISP or something wrong with your hosts file preventing you from accessing our site. We have no issues with ad serving or the members area.
    Todd Crawford
    Co-Founder, Impact Radius

Give me a minute before I post again

Ah, come on.... the internet, maybe. I did go to various news sources to see if there was a power outage or a new virus today or something, but didn't find it.

When there is an interface that consistantly has issues and discrepencies and you have dozens of users trying to use it unsuccessfully, it's a real stretch of the imagination to decide that it's all of us who have hosting issues.

I don't want to come off hostile here, but why is the immediate conclusion always "no problem here, must be you!" when there's a service issue. We're not really trying to drain your resources - we're trying to use the tools that you have been paid to provide us - by your customers! It's a waste of time to play that game. Instead, please try to make somebody there understand that inadequete resources don't really help the bottom line at CJ either!

I've been to every site we have now, clicked on pages with CJ links and BFast links, clicked on links from other networks, etc. If there is a router problem, it's within the CJ / BFast network, because everything else works fine and quickly.

Microsoft did do the monthly malicious software thing in the last few days. Is there any chance that it contains some new "protect the world from CJ" programming? If so, CJ needs to get Corporate Legal moving fast. This was a pretty good shopping week shaping up and we're headed into the weekend.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddCrawford
    It sounds like it may be something to do with the Internet, your ISP or something wrong with your hosts file preventing you from accessing our site. We have no issues with ad serving or the members area.
    Todd - just to be clear, this issue is happening for CJ.com, Reporting.net and all CJ and BF links.

I get a "Cannot Find Server" error message when I try to go to either web site, or click on a CJ or BF link.

I'm not seeing any problem from my end. All CJ and BF links are working just fine. Also no problem logging in to either network.

We are investigating this issue.
    Todd Crawford
    Co-Founder, Impact Radius

Give me a minute before I post again

Really?
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddCrawford
    I can log in just fine, but it takes an eternity for ads to respond and I just tested several of my PPC direct links and they are EXTREMELY SLOW TO OPEN as well. I am sure, the buyers are not waiting for links to open. It is taking WAY tooooo long!! Again, I can log in fine. Just the links are VERY, VERY SLOW to open.........

Angry This explains why NO sales!!
    Yesterday, and continuing today, represents the worst sales I have had in 2 months...... You click, and nothing happens, you split!! I get hit with a click charge, and zip sales!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread