Newbie at tooting my own horn M_Diddy's Avatar
    Maybe Lost Transactions???
    I don't know about the rest of you but usually during the day I get transactions every hour...today is a weird day in every respect so I wanna check if this is just me.

The CJ transactions just posted in my account couple minutes ago and I didnt get a sale between the times of

16-Sep-2005 07:58 PDT

and

16-Sep-2005 10:21 PDT

This is extremely unusual......

Anyone else?

M

ABW Ambassador
    Same here, sales on the hour usually and had another 12 hr gap in event day sales that only happen for me around upgrades.

YES!!! I have not had a sale all day and only one yesterday!! Extremely unusual for me as well!! My CJ links are taking forever to open and CJ image ads are also taking forever to display. That equals NO sales!!! I checked my PPC ads and the links take forever to open...... Customers are not going to wait 30-40 seconds for a PPC ad to finally display!!

Internet Cowboy
    Yep. I am seeing consistent 3 hour gaps. That doesn't happen often.
    I am also seeing discrepancies in the total atop the acct. manager and my reports.
    Something ain't right with CJ...WTF is new though?

I'll bet those CJ techs are laughing at our comments over an ice cold micro-beer at the local pub about right now!! They are probably under contract and there is nothing CJ can do about their incompetance...

Newbie at tooting my own horn M_Diddy's Avatar
    Not really concerned about yesterday......don't think the tracking was affected as a whole wack of sales came rolling in while I was dreaming about Salma Hayek riding in my Kayak.....anyway..

But I do think that something happened today.....if servers are down etc....tracking isnt happening.....something could be up....

Todd......Sup buddy?

D

Damn...same problem here (on the delay and the lack of sales); I'm contacting all my AMs to tell them "sorry, but CJ isn't working out" and phasing everything out. I've been phasing out by attrition for a while, but at this point I'm going to have to start actively pulling all CJ stuff and finding alternatives while the CJ merchants figure out where to go next (hopefully SAS and Kolimbo).

If they were having DNS problems, that would have affected click-throughs and sales tracking pixels.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

You mean the cosmetic non-working DNS michael?

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread