Cju

Cju
    Hi all

I am taking in the fun and sun in sunny santa barbara this weekend and was wondering if anyone else is going from here. This time tomorrow I will be in my second ocean of the day (its a goal and you only live once)

After cju I am spending a few days in vegas then back to the grind of nyc.

Anyone besides the am's I have already pm'ed want to chat it up I will be there.

Vinny

Well

I am at CJU and met a ton of Am's , lots of business to do when I get back. Some things have been an eye opener. I am amazed at the amount of knowledge I have given to some people (mostly AM's lol). Lots of fun and I met my goal of swimming in two oceans on the same day which was cool, stupid but cool.

The hotel is super nice with the beach on one side and the mountains on the other lucky me I have a view of both.

The best thing so far has been meeting a few affiiates that think a lot like me. Will have some long lasting contacts with them and further my business. This alone was worth the trip.

Still have a few days to go and I am looking forward to one particular session. Cant comment on which one but I will later.

I have been spreading some info on my parasite free am's programs that I have worked with to other affiliates, you guys know who you are expect some new sign ups. I have been overwhelmed with info and am amazed. I will send you emails when I get home next week. I have learned that finding good am's are hard.

Vinny

ABW Ambassador
    Spent Saturday & Sunday in Santa Barbara.

Had some good meetings and a wonderful dinner up on the mountain.

Drove by Neverland Valley - Michael Jackson's Kingdom of Dreams and Magic ...
    I'd better not tell you what I saw there.

Sorry I missed you.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread