Newbie at tooting my own horn M_Diddy's Avatar
    LinkShare Moderator Appreciation Moment
    Sup Abest peeps....

I am diddy, yeah yeah yeah you know me.

I just wanted to raise my glass of fine Crown Royal and Ginger Ale with a slice of lime (you know it does taste like Pez) and let the Moderator know that her hard work of dealing with all of us Wack Jobs (if you take offense I was refering only to Ron and I but only if you take offense) has not gone unappreciated.

Diddy thanks you.........I personally appreciate your dedication to AbestWeb and helping me along my affiliate marketing journey.

Salut!

OMG....I can't believe no one has responded to this thread.

hmmmmm....I get it....nobody wants to show the alliance with Diddy.

Well thats okay, I still think Kelli is great and has helped me Significantly, and I appreciate it....

If y'all don't wanna do it in a post, say thanx....it is nice to feel appreciated every once in a while......Fo Shoe

I got a new one, gonna kick entourage style

Shillin like Kevin Dillon

Crown Royal, Ginger Ale and Lime, sounds good! Definitely have to give that a try.

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

Quote Originally Posted by M_Diddy
    OMG....I can't believe no one has responded to this thread.

hmmmmm....I get it....nobody wants to show the alliance with Diddy.
    Diddy,

We can show the alliance with you, but at the moment we're busy , so take one and just wait until the hits the , you're next in line anyway.

Yo, Diddy!

You got the right spirit to-nite!
    We do gotta sit back and realize that people need to hear they've done good.

I ***** too much, I know it. we all do.

Let's start a movement: tonight or first thing in the morning, tell someone you do biz w/ that they're doing OK by you most of the time (cause no one can do 100 percent of the time - Perfection IS unattainable.)

Props go to those that started this whole party, and to those that keep it going!

Diddy, takes real mensch to see both sides and speak up! Kuddos to You!

Respect Demo....Respect.

I remember reading Billy Kay's post about meeting all of the LinkShare ladies in Vegas, and how all of a sudden he realized that behind the posts are real people that really do care, and now he is gonna act differently because of the sit down.....

LinkShare is far from perfect, they have lots of mess to clean up....so its good to bring it up at one end of the spectrum, but like ying and yang.....let people know that they are doing good. You have no Idea what they are going through....imagine life before Kelli.....getting answers was like finding where's waldo or solving an extreme sudoku.......Let her know....better yet let LS know

Its a great think to let someone know how you feel, don't be a complementary nightmare.....but every once in a while......its good Karma

I think you are getting little response because there was a similiar post not too long ago were eveyone, including me, praised Kelli for her efforts. We all appreciate her efforts, that is undesputed.

When comparing her to others from LS who have tried, including Mr. Messer, Kelli not only has the knowledge, but she has the verbal skills needed to communicate properly here. Mr. Messer may have fine attributes as president, CEO or whatever he is, but he demonstrated that he lacked the proper qualities to communicate here (and I won't revisit some of my experiences here with him). In any case, you should be giving Mr. Messer credit for hiring Kelli and realizing her abilities here as the LinkShare Moderator.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Yes, Kelli has that rare combination of good communication skills, the authority to get things resolved, and the thick skin to not take the complaints about LinkShare personally. I've said it before, but I'll say it again. Kelli is one of the most valuable assets LinkShare has.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Maybe the new owners will realize that too and move her up to the head office.

(but keep her here with us...that's gotta be the deal)
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread