Question Want Affiliate Software or Service
    I need some recommendations on affiliate tracking software. However, there is a complication. We make our sales off-line, not directly through our web page with Paypal or a credit card. We need software that can track a referral from an affiliate either by name, city and state or by an email address. The software packages I have looked at all will track the setup of the affiliate with an affiliate number with no problem. But most of them are designed to track sales and commissions from an on-line sale at your web site.

I have already ruled out ShareASale & AssocTrac.

Any recommendations would be appreciated. I realize I may need to pay for some custom software to do this if I can’t find an existing package.

Helping People on their road to Financial Freedom

Steven Currie
    Last edited by Haiko de Poel, Jr.; September 19th, 2005 at 12:21 AM.

How do expect affiliates to refer leads to you? Would they use a website, email, etc.?
    Greg Rice Affiliate Program Management
    www.gocmc.com info(AT)gocmc.com | 330-259-1223

Join us! - MiNeeds.com | DiscountCandleShop/CheeseSupply | Feng Shui Plaza

Steve - there are several affiliate software packages that handle offline sales. You should check them out and it may also give you some ideas re your current processes and ways to improve them. e.g. using coupons etc.

Regards,
    Peter
    [URL=http://www.typoassassin.com/?utm_source=abestweb&utm_medium=forum&utm_content=p&utm_campaign=sig]Are these affiliates stealing from you?[/URL]

Steve, Peter's site is a true resource of programs, I seriously recommend it.

http://www.affiliate-software-review.com/
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Not sure about how 'popular' VOIP is for the 'average user', but if you're targetting users/customers who are up with the latest in technology etc, perhaps you can set up a system where your affiliates send you VOIP telephone calls (and you track which site is used to call from)... i.e. affilaite places a [CALL NOW TO BUY] link, which activates VOIP software which calls you (i'm assuming your orders are placed via phone).

Now i'm not even sure if such technology exists, but I do remember seeing a few sites that have the 'call now' feature. IF this could be tracked (what site they are using to 'call' from) perhaps it would suit your needs?

Hi Steve- any update on your search? Tying in offline sales with online is a common problem so if you came up with a product solution or some sort of hybrid/custom let us know.

Thanks,
    Peter
    [URL=http://www.typoassassin.com/?utm_source=abestweb&utm_medium=forum&utm_content=p&utm_campaign=sig]Are these affiliates stealing from you?[/URL]

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread