Question How to tell how much I am owed?
    While waiting for the new system to work properly (like verifying my business address), I thought that selecting a high payment threshold could save any problems.

But now that this has dragged on for months, I'm thinking screw it, I want my commissions.

How can I see how much I am owed? Is this the only affiliate network that doesn't provide such a figure?

Rob
    [URL=http://ProxyGrader.com]ProxyGrader.com[/URL]
    How anonymous is your proxy?

Let us know if you have an answer.

There's currently no easy way. You have to consolidate information from several different reports (including one that they don't officially provide). They are working on a report that I suggested which will make it much easier, but they haven't given an ETA for it yet.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Amazing isn't it. A little figure showing the balance due, or earned MTD, at the top of the page (like CJ has) is a powerful motivator, and a great reassurance that sales are being tracked.

That little figure would have many affiliates logging in every day for a quick look at how things are going, and every time they log in they might be more pro-active promoting Linkshare merchants.

That little figure would be worth 100x any fancy Synergistical graphs that appear to be telling me that 100% of my sales occur between midnite and 5am!
    [URL=http://ProxyGrader.com]ProxyGrader.com[/URL]
    How anonymous is your proxy?

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    We are working hard on some additions to the payment data in SynergyAnalytics, and Michael's past suggestion was incorporated into the stuff we're working on. Some of the planned changes should help address this issue. I don't have any implementation timeframes I can share yet. However, we'll be sharing mock ups and gathering design feedback from a select group of affiliates before implementing any changes. I do expect the design feedback process to begin in the first half of October.

Kelli

You need me to send in my four pages of SynergyAnalytic suggestions again?

Hope some real improvements are made as I only use 5% of the reports at Synergy Analytics and either fine the other 95% incomplete or useless.

Also, can you remove the BETA misnomer? It's been nearly nine months now and if everyone is using it every day, it's no longer BETA. BETA was supposed to be, according to Mr. Messer, until the end of January.

Thanks!
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Ron,
    We have your SynergyAnalytics suggestions from a while back and reviewed them along with feedback from a number of other affiliates before creating the mock ups. SynergyAnalytics will remain in beta until we have a fully redundant system in place. This most recent upgrade was a critical step toward making that happen.

Kelli

Well, I'm not sure what happened along the way, but Mr. Messer told me in January that SA would only be BETA until around the end of that month. Why is it still in BETA? Can't we now call it the official reporting system and use some BETA testers for anything new you want to try out?

Thanks, Kelli....gave you a plug somewhere for the new owners to give you a promotion and a raise, but only if we get to keep you here.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread