Thumbs down Todd, Where Did My Commissions GO?
    For over 45 days my commission balance has been at $843.00. It has not moved. Thought I would log in today to check my stats and lo and behold my "balance" is now at $0?

Here is a look at it:
    Current Balance (September, 2005)
    Beginning Balance $0.00 USD
    Commissions $809.20 USD
    Fees $0.00 USD
    Publisher Payments ($809.20) USD

I am assuming that $31 discrepancy is the recent payment but how do you explain "Publisher Payments ($809.20) USD"? Who did the publishers pay? It sure as hell was not me.

P.S. CJ apologists feel free to chime in with your lame exscuses anytime. I expect nothing less.

Quote Originally Posted by brianboru
    For over 45 days my commission balance has been at $843.00. It has not moved. Thought I would log in today to check my stats and lo and behold my "balance" is now at $0?

Here is a look at it:
    Current Balance (September, 2005)
    Beginning Balance $0.00 USD
    Commissions $809.20 USD
    Fees $0.00 USD
    Publisher Payments ($809.20) USD

I am assuming that $31 discrepancy is the recent payment but how do you explain "Publisher Payments ($809.20) USD"? Who did the publishers pay? It sure as hell was not me.

P.S. CJ apologists feel free to chime in with your lame exscuses anytime. I expect nothing less.
    Click on your Publisher Payment link, and that $809.20 is your new check/automatic deposit. Clicking will show you the merchants and how much they are paying you.

So your getting a check eh? Lot's better than many. Sounds like your not wanting your publisher payment. Can you send it here?

I will abscound with the cash and go to Miami. It's almost enough to cover Andys class (after huricane season).

NOW TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN!

Pooppie's Pooper of the day.

You might want to run a Transaction Detail. Odds are, that $809.20 payment was yesterday or today.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    What's real scarry, after the latest CJ fiascos, is looking at those stats and seeing nothing but zeros there. Can't believe not one cent in CJ earnings in Sept... unfriggin unbelievable. CJ has their heads so far up the Adwhore VC operation's butt they can't do anything other then faking mass reach stats with blackhat affiliate tactics.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Quote Originally Posted by ecomcity
    looking at those stats and seeing nothing but zeros there. Can't believe not one cent in CJ earnings in Sept... unfriggin unbelievable.
    Did you ever take a look at your website, looks like something Austin Powers designed!!! Take peoples advice and redesign it, then sales will show!!!

Thumbs up
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    You might want to run a Transaction Detail. Odds are, that $809.20 payment was yesterday or today.
    Mike, Does it bother you being right all the time? Poopie Nubert was right as well. Yes the $809.20 I was *****ing about is now in my corporate account. UNBELIEVABLE. My next question is how did I go from $800 in commissions last month with 44 sales all that went through and paid commish from one merchant to 3 sales so far this month? I mean to get $800 in commish I had to do 25K in sales. These sales were all return cookies. Thats quite an anomaly.

Ecom, Whats a blackhat affiliate tactic? Please define. Cliff notes please.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread