Outsourced Program Manager
    Jack says hello to the CJ affiliate community.
    Thanks to everyone who has helped me along the way.

Jack Kotowski
    JackMarketing@aol.com

Hi jack it was a pleasure working with you...According to me you are one of the best AM in the Industry...all the best and keep us updated about any new venture you take up and you think you can fit us in that..i guess like me many others affiliates would love to work with you again

Internet Cowboy
    Time to grow another program the way you grew Zappos or are you laying low for a while?

To:

Haiko: Wow! Thanks. 2 replies to my first-ever post. This is pretty cool. ;)

To:

id2k: Thank you for the kind words. Your message was acually quite moving to me. That sort of thing means more to me than money. We all have to make a living, though, as well. :) I have the good fortune to have been asked to launch some new ventures, and to have the opportunity to launch some other ventures of my own volition. Some of these are in the other, "real" world of retailing, art, consulting, etcetera. I believe that according to Haiko's rules, I am not supposed to post any links about those here, but that anyone can request those from me via email at JackMarketing@aol.com. Is that correct, Haiko, please?

To:

Uncle Scooter: It is true that handling the Zappos program on my own since August 8th 2002 ran my health "battery" down to dangerously low levels (as my doctors could attest). We did manage to grow the Zappos program over ten-fold during those 3 years, with the help of people like you,though. So I wouldn't change that experience even if I could.

To specifically answer your question of "Time to grow another program the way you grew Zappos or are you laying low for awhile?", I guess the answer to that is, simply, both. :)

Jack, a big thank you from the whole Collier family! We are going to miss you at zappos. I hope they can find someone half as good as you were over the years to take over as AM. We wish you success in your new ventures.
    The Collier family
    winning is a habit unfortunately so is losing

I thought I read in the posting or email from the Zappos folks that you are still with them. Is that not true? All of this sounds like you left.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Smile
    All of the above and more!!

From "The DEW LINE"

Nice work at Zappos Jack. That program is hotter than ever right now, shoes are flying off the shelves. Good luck on the new ventures!

Internet Cowboy
    Wow Jack,
    You have created somewhat of a buzz by surfacing here. Will you share with us your next venture?
    If you are managing it I want to be part of it.

To: the Collier family, and to the "Dew Line:"

My heartfelt appreciation...

To Uncle Scooter:

Regarding announcing the new ventures:

I will announce them as soon as I learn the rules about that (what I am allowed to say, etcetera) from Haiko. I have purchased the following from Haiko to do just that:

"Qty: 1 Product Id: Network Forum Packag Annual forum Fee - ROS Banners, 1 email drop and Private Labeled forum ($2000.00 USD)
    Qty: 1 Product Id: Announcement New Program Announcement Posting ($50.00 USD)
    Qty: 1 Product Id: Text Link on ABW 2 Line text link on ABW - monthly ($200.00 USD)
    Total: $2250.00 USD"
    Jack Kotowski • Certified Affiliate Manager • OPM/Agency - program details: ABestWeb Forum of JackMarketing
    Managing affiliate programs since 1997 | Google Profile - JackMarketing
    Built Zappos.com to #1!!JackMarketing on Twitter and other social media networks • Inquiries: www.JackMarketing.com

Good luck in whatever you do next Jack. Thanks for your prompt replies to all my emails. I'm sure you'll excel wherever you go.

To: 7-Days:

... If you would forward a copy of what was sent out, as John Wayne would say, "I'd be much obliged..."
    Jack Kotowski • Certified Affiliate Manager • OPM/Agency - program details: ABestWeb Forum of JackMarketing
    Built Zappos.com to #1!!JackMarketing on Twitter and other social media networks • Inquiries: www.JackMarketing.com

Hi Jack, I was wondering what had happened to you, really good to see you surfacing here. I'll agree, you were one of he best AM's to work with, effective, but not in-your-face with emails, available when needed.

I think you'll have a good following here from those who know you when you announce your new ventures. Good luck.

To 7-Days:

If you can, please forward that to me at JackMarketing@aol.com. Thanks!

To: The Stork:

Thanks, there were times when there were over 1,000 in my InBox. 30% Spam of course...

BTW, did you know that the original star of freestyle frisbee when I was playing Ultimate in the 1970's was nicknamed "The Stork?" He was amazing.

To Paul:

I just noticed you were on here, nice to see you!

Paul, thanks for the kind words.

Jack,

It was a posting here that said you were still working and constulting with Zappos. It was posted around Sept. 12. I took it to mean you still worked for them, but see now it could mean you work as a consultant for them.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    Hey Jack,

You here in Vegas????

I swap free slot play for links

Thanks for stopping by and good luck!!

19. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread