Todd Are People Still Getting Paid?
    Are peolple still gettin paid for the month og august, eventhough 2 days have passed since the 20th(which is the pay date supossely)? today is the 22nd and I haven't recieved my direct deposit yet. I'm in the US.I'm wondering if CJ is paying in groups, or what is going on, can anybody give me a reasonable explanation please?

Thanks

check arrived today for me

dunno if this helps but at least one person got paid

thanks aviator

My direct deposit went through yesterday. My bank reflected it in my available balance yesterday, but it didn't show in the detail until today.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Michael what do you mean it didn't show in the details? what details? CJ payment status?or bank?

Sorry... The direct deposit didn't show up in my bank's transaction details until today. But it showed up with yesterday's date and was in my "available balance" yesterday. I know some banks show it immediately and some don't, so I'm just pointing out another potential cause for an apparent delay.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Thanks Michael Coley

Quote Originally Posted by igauto
    Thanks Michael Coley
    Igauto, have you ever received a payment? You're asking the same questions every month. Where do you live?

yes ticketguyz I've recieve a payment last month, and I'm asking about this month because is the 22nd and I read that most people are getting their payments "on time" thats the reason of this topic. AND I LIVE IN US EAST COAST (Florida)

Still waiting on my check.. I guess it was too big for the truck

Quote Originally Posted by igauto
    yes ticketguyz I've recieve a payment last month, and I'm asking about this month because is the 22nd and I read that most people are getting their payments "on time" thats the reason of this topic. AND I LIVE IN US EAST COAST (Florida)
    If you're waiting on a check it's normal for it to take a few days to a week. If it's direct deposit, I'd be a little concerned unless your bank is just slow in posting payments.

Normally takes 5-7 days for me to get my check.

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread