ABW Ambassador
    CJ Forum For Affiliates
    I think it would be a great. A forum where affiliates can talk freely about CJ issues.

Trust, you can freely talking about CJ issues on the CJ forum. The only posts I've ever seen Todd delete were garbage posts from Mike & Charlie. He's only closed threads when they were duplicates.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Internet Cowboy
    I must disagree with you Michael. I once posted a very valid question after this last upgrade fiasco. There were several other valid questions posted too and he deleted every one of them and closed the thread.

That thread now resides here and all of those questions went unanswered. This was not moderation, this was an abuse of moderation.

That was in a Sticky Announcement, which Todd didn't intend anyone to respond to. It looks like he forgot to close it until about 15 minutes after he posted it. If you'd like me to split out the questions and undelete them, I'd be happy to. Reading through them, however, I don't think it'll accomplish anything. The posts were basically:

1) A thanks.
    2) A question about linking to the report from the main page, a followup "ask your boss" jab, and a smarta$$ answer from Todd.
    3) Your question about just seeing a blank report, which I doubt is a problem anymore.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Internet Cowboy
    No need. Just making a point.

Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1
    I think it would be a great. A forum where affiliates can talk freely about CJ issues.
    I guess I'm not following this (either too much coffee or too little). Don't we already have a CJ forum here?
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

He's implying that he can't freely discuss topics that are negative to CJ, which is certainly not the case. Virtually all of the topics there are negative to CJ (which I believe is more a reflection of human nature, not necessarily on CJ). There's minimal moderation.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

I answered in that thread and will be re-opening the Inner Circle forum revamped and restructured next week.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

I've always thought we can post anti-CJ stuff with impunity in the CJ forums.

It is very rare for Todd to delete any anti-CJ posts, he might try to make me look like an uneducated dipstick at times but I can live with that.
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

Well, Mr. 'Locking Load' sure gets pretty testy if you quote him.

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate_Chicken
    Well, Mr. 'Locking Load' sure gets pretty testy if you quote him.
    Mostly, though, when people quote him out of context. For a network brass, he really has been a great help here and has amazinly kept his cool longer than I would have in his shoes.

I've never felt I could not be critical of CJ here in this forum. I think it is a wonderful alternative means to communicate the CJ and a good way for Todd and CJ to get a sense of our frustrations and problems. I'm not sure I understand how a seperate CJ forum would benifit us. Would it be one just for us without Todd's imput? It would seem to creat two different areas here and confuse most folks. Not being critical, just tyring to understand the purpose and direction of another CJ forum.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread