Jon Carder Stand Up and Tell Everyone That You Are Not Paying People
    In the memory of babysheaven and other failed ventures, Mr Jon Carder has done it again. He is not paying the people who have directed business to him that he has made a profit from. When one repeatedly opens businesses and then doesn't pay the people who service the businesses, it suggests a pattern. A non-paying pattern that is Mr Jon Carder's way of doing business. When such a pattern is repeated it is an an indication of Jon Carder's integrity. Who are you going to blame it on this time Mr Jon Carder?

Do you have to guts to answer this Jon? Or are you going to surf the board, read it and pretend it doesn't exist. From your previous and current business pattern one can rightfully assume you to be one who takes the cowardly action of the second option---no one would except anything else.

The tiresome "poor me" stories and "I would never do such a thing" have been overdone. Either pay the people you owe or admit to yourself that you are the AM failure you appear to be and get out of the game. It is only fair to let people know this is what you are about.

If you think I am loud now, you haven't even heard me whisper.

Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

lurk
    Refresh my memory... Jon Carder is the man infamous for creating networks, paying the first weeks and then stoping, keeping the money and doing it all over again correct?
    Jason

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Jon Carder, the President of eHeaven.com (www.eHeaven.com), in San Diego, Calif., is producing great results by using “Outsourcing” partners to the max. As Jon explains, “eHeaven.com is an e-commerce business that sells a large variety of baby products and other popular consumer goods, at the guaranteed lowest prices, with free shipping, no sales taxes and fast delivery.”

He further explains, “we broke into profitability within the first six months and have been able to grow extremely fast from our profits by relying heavily on our outsourcing partners.” Jon buys his products from the inventory of his manufacturers, after he receives an order. The manufacturer packages and provides the products to a shipping service (like UPS and FedEx) that delivers the products directly to his customers. Returns from customers are also handled on an “Outsourcing” basis.

Jon also uses a web design group to design, construct and maintain their extremely important web site. A “Performance-Based Marketing” group delivers potential customer contacts to his web sites, where he pays a very reasonable fee for only the hits created by the service.

www.e-heaven.com
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Should not some government agency be alerted to this kind of action?
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    To think, I used to like that babysheaven program, years ago. Too bad he ended up being such a crook...
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    The guy must want to be like the bigtime Cybercriminals Orion Holtzby and Iranian partner Hamed Vaghayenegar, who operate criminal enterprises through fronts like Creatrix Media Inc. www.creatrixads.com. Hamed has been acting as the “front man” for the combined operation, which has used a variety of names stiffing Ad networks and advertisers for years. Their false fronts include nContextMedia, Publishercash, Adacuity, nContextSearch, and many, many others. Scam is to setup BHO drive-by and bundling install sites and ... see some on this portfolio page... http://www.darvak.com/portfolio/website.html

Advertise those sites at your own risk as these wanks even ripped of Direct revenue and 180Solutions. None of those false front sites will pay publishers for traffic or sales. AM's should ban the whole group as a den of snakes.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Quote Originally Posted by ecomcity
    ...even ripped of Direct revenue and 180Solutions.
    Shame

Just hit the eheaven link---surrise it doesn't exist. A search engine on eheaven.com does show however (in number one placement) a gal who bought a crib, was promised a refund after the business closed and low and behold never recieved the refund. So Jon can't you even send the gal the money back for the crib after your employees promised her you would.

I would think that at this point these business practices are on the other side of the edge of law. I did see someone suggested contacting a government agency---anyone have any idea what agency that would be?

Come On Jon--- you had so much to say to get people to promote you, why are you so quiet now? Surely the honeymoon must be over. Tell us why you do not pay people. Tell us why you take money from consumers, promise them they will get a refund and then disappear off the planet.

I hope you feel it building Jon, you should.

Consumer Protection:
    http://www.econsumer.gov/

Internet Fraud Complaint Center:
    http://www.ifccfbi.gov/

The Only Places I Can Think Of...

I am not quite following the problem here, can you explain. What part of this is wrong? Who is it that is not getting paid?
    He pays for hits/leads,
    He does direct drop shipments, through his suppliers,
    They all handle returns,

Isnt this a normal business method? What did I miss here,

Thanks,
    Ruth

SonjaHelga---If you are doing business with Jon---Run, Don't Walk, Run
    If you are being paid right now you are nothing but lucky. I was paid in the beginning also. However as time went on, I was no longer paid. You will notice in the beginning a slight delay in the pay cycle and then it will just end. You will have a very hard time getting anyone to address the pay issues but they will promptly process any business they you send to them. I have no reason to say anything of this. I am owed a nice amount of money and without involving the court, I have no prayer of getting any of it. Ask any of the suppliers of babysheaven how they faired.

Also I am wondering exactly what business of Jon's that you are talking about that is currently doing "drop shipments" and all else you mention. If you are referring to the eheaven link above--click it, there is no eheaven---seems eheaven no longer exists. That was just another of Jon's businesses that illustrate my point. As far as I know Jon Carder has no businesses that are currently doing anything like this. If you know of any, please share.

I did not express myself very well here. Sorry! I have been burned before, $10,000 worth, but not with this particlular character.

I just did not fully understand what he did wrong business wise, and who ended up not paid.

I need to learn to look out for myself, I tend to be too trusting, and the explanation of his business practices seemed o.k. to me. So I am missing something here.

The way I understood is that people send him leads, he gets orders, he sends the orders to his suppliers, they fill and ship the order. I thought this was "drop shipping", I guess I was wrong,

Ruth,

Geez, what a scumbag!

Andy

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    You will notice in the beginning a slight delay in the pay cycle and then it will just end.
    And some people wonder why I don't sign up for indie programs except in extreme circumstances?!

My Babysheaven losses were minimized by the fact that I only kept their links up while they were at CJ. When he went away from there, leaving the all-too-common wake of red ink behind, at least there were only 2 months' worth out in the field. So, I actually came out pretty good, considering...

One of the biggest benefits of the networks (except LS), is that a nonpayer's links go dead fairly quickly.

The way I understood is that people send him leads, he gets orders, he sends the orders to his suppliers, they fill and ship the order. I thought this was "drop shipping", I guess I was wrong,
    That's indeed drop shipping--you're not wrong. But, the customer paid him, and if he/his staff promises a refund, then it's on him to deliver that refund out of his own money--whether the shipper will reimburse it or not.
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

OK, I got it, thanks.
    Ok, Now I see. I was missing that point,

Ruth - Sonja,

Quote Originally Posted by Leader
    And some people wonder why I don't sign up for indie programs except in extreme circumstances?!
    I've found some of my best and worst programs are indies.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Hello All,
    I recently discovered this post on Google. I completely understand everyone's frustration with the delayed payments. I'm not here to make excuses. I'm simply here to check in and confirm that everyone was paid 100% of what they were owed. Being late on payments is inexcusable and I accept full responsibility. This was not some mastermind fraud scheme. This was a result of some poor business decisions made by me that caused us to get into a situation like this. We didn't just give up and close shop; instead we pushed through, learned our lessons, cleaned up operations, slowed our growth and paid back all affiliates.

-Jon

Arrow
    all? doesn't sound like it. not from what I am reading in this thread.

ABW Ambassador
    He's replying to a thread started over a year ago.

Looking at the bright side, it's a year late, but at least he showed up now, and if he pays at 30% compound interest on any unpaid balance, that would not be a bad idea.

22. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread