Anyone else getting a lot of Advertising Request?
    Specfic Media
    ASN
    Kontera
    Valueclick
    Have all contacted me this week begging me to sign up with their programs. (I got rid of valueclick earlier this year)

Anywho anyone else getting slammed with request?

I've had considerably more than usual lately, mostly from small merchants and small CPA networks. I'm not really interested in working with either, usually.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Well I let specificmedia call me (even though I hate the fact they created the first popup ad) and I signed up for their program but its paid in advanced so Its pretty nice. Kontera after speaking with the guy I decided to give it a shot told him if it performed well I'd keep it on my site. Valueclick I hate them. What Valueclick use to do their doing to CJ. Releaseing a buggy interface with out testing it. As for ASN don't like the design of their site so I won't touch em lol.

I really haven't gotten anything from CPA programs though mostly CPC or CPM.

I got an email the other day from ExpoActive. I tried doing a search on them and came up with nothing. Has anybody heard of them?

Leeanne

Me Too! Me Too! (this is my youngest son's mantra)

I got an email from Expoactive also, actually 2 for 2 different sites but its really not on my todo list right now.

They were offering a pretty a decent click rate(?) on one of my sites, but like I said I'm too bogged down to start learning another system right now.
    Suz~~GearGirl~~

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    That stupid credit card place called again, after several months off. "NCS Reporting" I think it is. Not interested. I don't do well with pushing CCs, plus, there's a thread here somewhere that says that company in particular is pretty lousy.
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

I just did another search on ExpoActive and came up with another forum that was discussing them. It seems that they put three adds on your site and only one has an affiliate marker. It seems like everyone in that forum who bit on the email dropped ExpoActive.

Leeanne

I got the ExpoActive email as well and read over at WMW that they don't really have much of an ad inventory. Their example ads are also very ugly, so I wouldn't want to put those on my site. Worse yet, I emailed them back asking a few questions and they never responded. How do they expect me to do anything for them if they don't even respond to their emails?

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

I got the expo active email a long time ago but I dropped em faster then a hot patatoe. Now they won't stop emailing me telling me that they have a NEW AD just for me.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread